New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

Thats the Dead Alive baby

7d362f12b5e3014542fdbf237e3a9964--horror-cake-movie-props.jpg

tumblr_oygjsjhvLR1vanbmao1_400.gif

giphy.webp

i read about it and thought it sounded creepy but the pictures look kinda fake. i don't know.

i'd fucking punt it for a field goal if i saw that shit IRL.

Don't be a dope, of course those pictures are all real. I can tell by the pixels.

Who the fuck is Ronnie?

I'm going to assume you mean Ronnie from the Jersey shore since that opened up when I googled his name. I don't watch that trash

If you have to ask who Ronnie is, you're not ready to know. Rookie.

Okay, I finally read the article and I am thoroughly convinced.

Well, thouroughly convinced there will be a found footage film titled “Dear David” coming out soon.

Was my first thought as well:rolleyes:

If you have those before you die, you will cross over easily.
But with all the rage and unfinished business that turn them into ghost in the first, I'm not sure if Jordan's and blings will suffice anymore. Unless it's a limited Ed signed Jordan and some serious bling. Don't quote me though, I stopped at Ghost 101 and never progressed to 202.
My ex told me about her fathers death. He was in a hospital bed and said he saw a black bird sitting in a tree so he had to go now.

This is the biggest load of bullshit ever, the fact some of you seem to be pondering it's authenticity is alarming. People are so fucking dumb. I feel like Einstein sometimes.

Did you watch the video in the link ? It's the generic set up a camera, tie some string to a chair and tug it. It's the oldest trick in the book. Falsifying proof of ghosts 101.

As for his images, which he took 'in the dark'. Yeah, real unfortunate. It's amazing how in this day and age there are no HD images of ghosts/flying saucers or anything like that. Could it be ? Surely not ? You don't think these guys are full of shit do you ?

One can see all sorts of things.

23519147_1568490159856907_2601605503855765612_n.jpg

If one were to look hard enough.

Reading beyond thread titles before commenting only causes trouble
So perusing "Dream Ghost Is Trying To Kill Me" out of an Australian rag is due diligence? That's upside down.

So perusing "Dream Ghost Is Trying To Kill Me" out of an Australian rag is due diligence? That's upside down.
No. It's more like starting at the top, and stopping there.

Wait, what do yku have against Australian media?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back