New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

Even if you're talking about that Corbett guy I still don't know what it means.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what Ronnie's Thread is. You have to experience it for yourself.

RIP Ronnie

<Ned01>

He just, he shouldn’t have checked it out! He was so young!

I wonder why we never see ghosts that are rocking bling bling and Air Jordan’s or Neanderthal ghosts in mammoth fur and equipped with a big stick...

Holy fuck, never thought of this. Probably the most concrete argument I've heard on why ghosts don't exist.

I'm baked as fuck btw, so this shit sounds fucking legit to me atm, lol.

Because only unfulfilled people turn into ghost and linger around Earth for extended period. If you have blings or Air Jordan, your life is pretty much complete.

This is Ghost 101. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Do you even ghost, bro?

lol at anyone who is actually scared by this.

Time to grow up.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what Ronnie's Thread is. You have to experience it for yourself.

Not going to lie. It sounds like some super gay shit where you guys share dick pics to jerk off to. I don't want anything to do with it

Thats the Dead Alive baby

giphy.webp

Good grief man. Attach a spoiler tag to those images.

did you guys see this dude posted more images?

DQ5V9ShW0AA9nwf.jpg:large

Demon midget looks kind of depressed.

This blokes being terrorised by this thing?

As previously stated, uppercuts, hellbows and throw the little bastard out the window racoon style.

DqDS9Np.gif

I didn't think this was real at all. I mean I think the guy made it up for a story. Kinda like those marble hornets videos. It's for entertainment.

Lol people are ridiculous. Not one person has ever been killed or hurt by a ghost. You're not going to find a death certificate that says "dragged into hell by demon baby" or a hospital patient with cause of injury "ghost attack".

People like to tell scary stories to make their pathetic lives more exciting. The real world is boring and there's nothing paranormal in the world. Ghosts, chupacabre, Bigfoot, alien abductions, demons, hauntings, et cetera. That shit is all nothing but bullshit. If you believe it, you either want excitement or you can't use critical thinking skills.
But what if it's true?

Lol people are ridiculous. Not one person has ever been killed or hurt by a ghost. You're not going to find a death certificate that says "dragged into hell by demon baby" or a hospital patient with cause of injury "ghost attack".

People like to tell scary stories to make their pathetic lives more exciting. The real world is boring and there's nothing paranormal in the world. Ghosts, chupacabre, Bigfoot, alien abductions, demons, hauntings, et cetera. That shit is all nothing but bullshit. If you believe it, you either want excitement or you can't use critical thinking skills.
you definitely sleep with the lights on. and fully clothed in case you have to make a run for it.

Back