Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

Not so, my man. I wanted Conor to win because I support MMA and the impossible, the under dog always, but I never thought he would win. I've followed boxing since my mom pussy shat me out 35 years ago and knew it was impossible. I was interested in how it would play out but I never gave him a real shot.

And how am I constantly labeled a Conor hugger when I criticize him like crazy and my name and AV is leveled at making fun of the hyped up honey dickin' in MMA? Can you link me a thread where I said these things?

Furthermore, wtf does this have to do with anything being talked about? Are you trying to point out I am a flawed person? If so, you are damn right! I'm a musical bum, bro, only good at two things in this life:

1. Writing music
2. Fucking things up.

So yes, take everything I offer with a grain of salt, but the reality is the West is being dumbed down, we listen to the music that our programmers want and we have all been honey dicked. No human is perfect, especially not me.

And if I thought Conor would KO him in four rounds, how does that make observable scientific facts that I source less relevant? I'm just supplying scientific studies and information that can enrich anyone's life. Life's not a pissing contest but a symphony. The world needs more love and harmony, less 'my team vs your team think', and we need to be able to come together and get over petty bs for the greater good.

And if I thought Conor would KO him in four rounds, how does that make observable scientific facts that I source less relevant? .
It makes everything you say less relevant.
If I play 2 Live Crew, will water form into a giant ass and shake around?

I'm as big of a mid-90s hip-hop head as they come for a white motherfucker and only a casual on the classical stuff but this sort of material is tear jerking and induces chills up my spine to a degree pretty much no other genre of music is able to match sans DSOTM. It overloads my striatum with dopamine and makes me feel so human.

Nice.

You seem to hate white people. Where do you live?

You seem to have a complex about people giving opinions and stating facts = hating white people. How dare I even question affirmative action policies, politics or discuss racial hierarchies or human nature.

You guys complain more than black women these days, nowhere in my post did I even insinuate that I hate white people. Meanwhile people on this thread have made blanket statements such as:

- All asians are racist
- All asians/chinese are privileged

Yet I'm the one being racist to oversensitive cuckservatives.

See what I mean @mixcontactsport , even the notion of discussing the topic outrages them. This is their hypocrisy.

These are their tactics, "that guy must be angry/racist because he doesn't think the western world is a utopia where every group is 100% equal, how dare they question our moral superiority."

Their game is simple, yet effective.

In my post I broke down the history of the United States racial demographics, I even admitted that "nothing like this has ever been attempted before, this mixing of cultures so its difficult to manage and we have no prior guidelines."

I even spoke on the concepts of individualism and how they can affect multi-racial societies, I broke down the misconception of East Asian privilege by showing that by ethnicity East Asians actually underperform compared to their peers.

Yet from all this, did any of them even debate me on the individual points of discussion, question my statistics or discussed at length the complexity of the situation. No they hide from the truth because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Apparently I'm a racist/angry man because I dare to even discuss it. They can't debate me on the actual issues.

Last edited:
Right wingers probably tend to admire talent, work ethic and success in general so it's only natural to look up to Asians. They've got their shit together.

Conservatives do, ''Right Wingers'' not so much. Its more about identity politics these days and tribalism.

Theres very few actual conservatives left, the new American right are not conservatives in terms of ideas and ideals. The alt-right are not conservatives and I refuse to give them the dignity of calling them as such.

Conservatives do, ''Right Wingers'' not so much. Its more about identity politics these days and tribalism.

Theres very few actual conservatives left, the new American right are not conservatives in terms of ideas and ideals. The alt-right are not conservatives and I refuse to give them the dignity of calling them as such.
Thinking the majority of republicans are "alt-right" is where you're lost.

That's not entirely true historically, the 1924 National Origins Act specifically excluded Indians as well and a government commission in 1910 declared them to be "the most undesirable of all Asiatics”.

Fair enough, I suspected as much, that was the one I was the most unsure about, should of done my backchecking.

As far as the other content, you speak with blunt honesty and I can appreciate that but I'm glad I don't fit the category of being right-wing nor part of the (far) ID politics left or I'd almost be offended by the commentary about how white people apparently feel about Asians - be it South, East or Southeast.

I'm really not sure what "people of color" want from us, and sometimes the white privilege rhetoric is desperately wanting for perspective: Western culture is European culture, Western countries were founded and established by Europeans. Europeans are 'white people'. Why wouldn't there be an insitutional bias? They are also the only places in the world to ever give credence to the idea of equality and yet we are perpetually bashed over the head over how horrible and racist we are.

If you're saying that there exists an institutional bias and its acceptable, then you cannot at the same time claim to be a society that preaches equality.

And you are not constantly bashed over the head, if one were to only spend ones time on media outlets and websites that speak on these issues then it may appear that way. But overall Western nations have good reputations for individual rights, whites on the street aren't harrassed or the victims of racism any more than any other group.

If I was a hispanic man that spent all my time searching out all the evidence of ''racism against hispanics'' then I would think that hispanics are ''constantly bashed over the head''.

Asians get called racist all the time and nobody bats an eyelash. Double standards exist everywhere.

Thinking the majority of republicans are "alt-right" is where you're lost.

I never even used the word Republican in my post.

Thinking that alt right, conservatives, and republicans are all synonymous is ignorant, never stated as such.

I never even used the word Republican in my post.

Thinking that alt right, conservatives, and republicans are all synonymous is ignorant, never stated as such.

Lol...This is a great illustration of how tribal identity politics affects people. You never said a thing about republicans and yet your view on republicans was attacked. Everyone is so quick to perceive slights against their "tribe."

You guys complain more than black women these days, nowhere in my post did I even insinuate that I hate white people. Meanwhile people on this thread have made blanket statements such as:

- All asians are racist
- All asians/chinese are privileged

Yet I'm the one being racist to oversensitive cuckservatives.

okay

Lol...This is a great illustration of how tribal identity politics affects people. You never said a thing about republicans and yet your view on republicans was attacked. Everyone is so quick to perceive slights against their "tribe."

Republican is a political party, conservative is an ideal or set of ideas. Completely different, its possible for a conservative person to vote Democrat or even refrain from voting for either party, and not be in conflict with their ideals.

Fair enough, I suspected as much, that was the one I was the most unsure about, should of done my backchecking.

Yeah, pretty unbelievable piece of legislation when viewed through a contemporary lens. The US had a policy of virtual open borders between 1880-1920 before deciding it wanted to strictly limit immigration with overt favorability towards Northwestern Europeans and 'Nordic' physical features, people like me and mine who came after the enaction. This was also at a time when the American Eugenics movement was at its peak.

The Immigration Act of 1924, including the National Origins Act, and Asian Exclusion Act (Pub.L. 68–139, 43 Stat. 153, enacted May 26, 1924), was a United States federal law that set quotas on the number of immigrants from certain countries while providing funding and an enforcement mechanism to carry out the longstanding (but hitherto unenforced) ban on other non-white immigrants. The law was primarily aimed at further decreasing immigration of Southern Europeans, especially Italians; Eastern Europeans, Arabs and Jews.

The law affirmed the longstanding ban on the immigration of other non-white persons, with the exception of black African immigrants (who had long been exempt from the ban). Thus, virtually all Asians were forbidden from immigrating to America under the Act. Subsequent court rulings would determine that Indians were not white and could not immigrate.

If you're saying that there exists an institutional bias and its acceptable, then you cannot at the same time claim to be a society that preaches equality.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, just unsurprising given that the country was established and developed by Western Europeans. America has been a sovereign nation for 242 years and only within the last five decades or so has it really tried living up to the (extraordinary) ideals it was founded on. You might be inclined to disagree, but I'd say it's come a hell of a long way since 1968 with 'white privilege' considerably less entrenched.

You also wouldn't need to really search out anything, the white people overload isn't limited to outlets like Salon, Vox or Pacific Standard. It's front-and-center of the likes of NYT, WaPo and NPR. We are a really, really big deal and as flattering as that is, it's starting to stir up resentment both for and among white people with virtually nothing in actual, constructive dialogue.

And what do they have to lose from it? It sells and generates clicks while the ruling financial and political elite only stand to benefit from having the country in fucked up, divided tatters. A very amusing personal reference point is that I'm by leaps and bounds more conscious of my race now than I was attending a high school that was literally only 8% white. A few horrible experiences on that end, but besides the point.

Amazing. I call myself a classical casual but I'm pretty familiar with Wagner's body of work in particular, there's so much fiery emotion in it. Sigurðr was actually very close to being my user handle and I used to rock an avi of artwork from Der Ring des Nibelungen.

tumblr_nsvkmwVgHU1uti85so1_400.jpg

That is a wonderful classic to twerk up a storm too.

Ha, it actually is one of my rainy songs.

Back