Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

I can't believe they would hire someone like her...oh wait

DknHKqJW0AAp-Dw.jpg:large

s0208.gif

Fantastic timing to come across this just as I'm lounging back with a drink getting my feet rubbed by a person of color. FFS.

Apparently Sarah Jeong has a white boyfriend now.

The takeaway from all this..........is white penis cures racism.

Apparently Sarah Jeong has a white boyfriend now.

The takeaway from all this..........is white penis cures racism.

Interracial sex is hot AF tbh, especially in such tense social times as these. I think people of colorz are my weakness and 'vice', we are simply drawn to and made for each other. Half of the WR be like "Nooooo!" but it's the right thing to do.

Interracial sex is hot AF tbh, especially in such tense social times as these. I think people of colorz are my weakness and 'vice', we are simply drawn to and made for each other. Half of the WR be like "Nooooo!" but it's the right thing to do.

Yep. And you know they have some good race-play sex too.

Sarah: You know I didn’t really mean all those things I said about white people, right?

White BF: I know you DID mean them.... and that’s why I have to punish you.

Sarah: Oh Admiral Perry, park your ship in my harbor and show me your guns! COLONIZE ME!

Amazing. I call myself a classical casual but I'm pretty familiar with Wagner's body of work in particular, there's so much fiery emotion in it. Sigurðr was actually very close to being my user handle and I used to rock an avi of artwork from Der Ring des Nibelungen.

tumblr_nsvkmwVgHU1uti85so1_400.jpg

Ha, it actually is one of my rainy songs.

So if we’re going to talk about Wagner we have to discuss George London - arguably the greatest helden baritone of all time. Here he is singing Leb Wohl... from Die Walkure. Listen to that sound.

I bet this girl dates white guys, probably the reason she is so pissed at them. I bet some white dude dated her and then upgraded to a hotter Asian.

You seem to have a complex about people giving opinions and stating facts = hating white people. How dare I even question affirmative action policies, politics or discuss racial hierarchies or human nature.

You guys complain more than black women these days, nowhere in my post did I even insinuate that I hate white people. Meanwhile people on this thread have made blanket statements such as:

- All asians are racist
- All asians/chinese are privileged

Yet I'm the one being racist to oversensitive cuckservatives.

See what I mean @mixcontactsport , even the notion of discussing the topic outrages them. This is their hypocrisy.

These are their tactics, "that guy must be angry/racist because he doesn't think the western world is a utopia where every group is 100% equal, how dare they question our moral superiority."

Their game is simple, yet effective.

In my post I broke down the history of the United States racial demographics, I even admitted that "nothing like this has ever been attempted before, this mixing of cultures so its difficult to manage and we have no prior guidelines."

I even spoke on the concepts of individualism and how they can affect multi-racial societies, I broke down the misconception of East Asian privilege by showing that by ethnicity East Asians actually underperform compared to their peers.

Yet from all this, did any of them even debate me on the individual points of discussion, question my statistics or discussed at length the complexity of the situation. No they hide from the truth because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Apparently I'm a racist/angry man because I dare to even discuss it. They can't debate me on the actual issues.
You don't have to be racist to make a racially stereotypical comment that black women are complainers. It does make you go hmmmm though. :p

So if we’re going to talk about Wagner we have to discuss George London - arguably the greatest helden baritone of all time. Here he is singing Leb Wohl... from Die Walkure. Listen to that sound.

It's good to see that good taste still exists.

Always wanted to go to the Bayreuth Festival, dunno if I'll ever get the chance. A ten-year waiting list time is pretty incredible, and discouraging.

I get he was one of the greatest baseball players ever but why does he have a music festival named after him?

Would that be the due to the largest white supremacist rally in decades at Charlottesville that drew 10s of 10s of torch carrying whites? (yeah thats right. Not one photo or clip of more than like 100 people doing that) Or would it be the rally the next day that had around 2-2500 people on the right, half of them fighting AGAINST the other half for hijacking their rally since it was actually announced by a student paper at the local college?

Go on and do a search for those rallies 20 years ago, then 30...their numbers were 10x the size in the 1990s, more before that. It is not growing, its dying...the only thing growing in America is how many idiots getting sucked in by a media bent on propaganda since its the only way they can actually get people to read their clickbait and watch their mind numbing broadcasts.

White supramecist = andybody who doesn’t buy into liberal media propaganda.

Always wanted to go to the Bayreuth Festival, dunno if I'll ever get the chance. A ten-year waiting list time is pretty incredible, and discouraging.

Next best thing is to watch the Chereau/Boulez Bayreuth production of the Ring Cycle from the 1970’s. It was pretty groundbreaking at the time in that they set the drama in Wagner’s own period with Wotan as a sort of old aristocrat amongst early industrialists. The concept worked pretty well. Too well in fact as every director since has been consumed with shoehorning every great opera into their own nonsensical concepts - Rigoletto is now in the mafia, Cosi fan Tuttle is now in a diner, The Magic Flute is in outer space, etc.

Anyway here the link to Das Rheingold. You can probably find the rest next time you have 20 hours to spare ;)

You know what? I realized you and your followers have "TWPS" so I'm just going to give you guys one really good example of White Privilege. Because I don't feel like arguing back and forth.
White losers, and rejects from their home Countries are treated like Gods in the East. That's it folks, have a good night everyone.
You’re literally on the internet complaining that one group of people are treated too well. What benefit do you see that will come out of this?

But isn’t the vast majority of NYT subscribers white?

As if it’s not hard already to sell a newspaper, good on them for cutting off their main source of money

You’re literally on the internet complaining that one group of people are treated too well. What benefit do you see that will come out of this?

Main source of income is stirring shit up.

Yeah, pretty unbelievable piece of legislation when viewed through a contemporary lens. The US had a policy of virtual open borders between 1880-1920 before deciding it wanted to strictly limit immigration with overt favorability towards Northwestern Europeans and 'Nordic' physical features, people like me and mine who came after the enaction. This was also at a time when the American Eugenics movement was at its peak.

The Immigration Act of 1924, including the National Origins Act, and Asian Exclusion Act (Pub.L. 68–139, 43 Stat. 153, enacted May 26, 1924), was a United States federal law that set quotas on the number of immigrants from certain countries while providing funding and an enforcement mechanism to carry out the longstanding (but hitherto unenforced) ban on other non-white immigrants. The law was primarily aimed at further decreasing immigration of Southern Europeans, especially Italians; Eastern Europeans, Arabs and Jews.

The law affirmed the longstanding ban on the immigration of other non-white persons, with the exception of black African immigrants (who had long been exempt from the ban). Thus, virtually all Asians were forbidden from immigrating to America under the Act. Subsequent court rulings would determine that Indians were not white and could not immigrate.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, just unsurprising given that the country was established and developed by Western Europeans. America has been a sovereign nation for 242 years and only within the last five decades or so has it really tried living up to the (extraordinary) ideals it was founded on. You might be inclined to disagree, but I'd say it's come a hell of a long way since 1968 with 'white privilege' considerably less entrenched.

IMO they have come along way, I agree with you on that, improved levels of equality, etc.

They treat their own citizens better but they can also be pretty ruthless outside their own borders.

The numbers speak for themselves. 20 million civilians murdered by the US military since WW2. If the ideals of their nation is "freedom for all men all over the world" then they haven't done a good job at that imo.

I want to believe in America, believe me I do, but things like that don't let me. But maybe foreign policy is a totally different discussion, didn't mean to move the goalposts. Personally I see domestic policy and foreign policy interelated, things done in the world reflect back to the nation at some point.

Back