Newest Bigfoot Video

Lol, you can't be serious TS. :D

I'd love to see you chase down a sasquatch.

Edit: Didn't realize this was an old thread I quoted you two years ago

Nobody is chasing one down.

And the last person that will be capable of getting perfect non-shaky video footage, is a staunch non believer.

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds pretty intense. Many people express the immense fear such encounters can induce. Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio is a great channel to go to in order to listen to eyewitness accounts. If your experience still bugs you out somewhat, it could be lethargic for you to listen to a bunch of people talk about their encounters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFqYe-UpZi_q-vLF_Pwyig/featured

It's run by the same guy that runs Dogman Eyewitness Radio. Dogman being another cryptid that essentially resembles a werewolf.

Great shows to listen to while you're just chilling out.
Oh damn, man, you are deep into it if you know Vic Cundiff. After my encounter, I just tried searching every where to find out wtf these things were listened to and researched all the encounters that I could - Vic is a legend (tho his voice is a bit weird). What is stunning is the commonalities between the majority of the encounters, tho I do feel a lot of people embellish or are just looking for attention (Rick Dyer).

My experience does not bug me so much anymore, tho I will never look at the woods the same again and never get a job working in the woods again. It is not that I was afraid of being attacked or hurt, it is just shocking and overwhelming to see something that 'should not exist', and obviously the implications are: "if this thing I said out there, wtf else aren't we being told?". And the other amazing thing is that my experience is not that rare, it is just that many people that encounter these things do not speak about it for fear of scorn.

It occured to me after that, essentially what I did was start a habituation with them, as I was unwittingly interacting with them on a daily basis and probably building their trust. And with hindsight 20/20, I put the pieces of the puzzle together, figured out what all those wood knocks I heard for 3 years were and could understand all the weird stuff that was going on - like having a chicken stolen then finding all her feathers stacked in a neat pile in my barn one week later, or the little "gifts" that I would receive like braided bark and twigs on my work bench, or the countless objects moved (like a one ton round bale of hay moved one hundred yards to another field).

Still, after knowing that they could have killed me any day, that this giant undiscovered entity is roaming our forests, I am most scared by the fact that I think this thing is paranormal in nature (much like they say Dogman is). I experienced other weird stuff too, stuff that I've found a lot of other guys like Les Stroud and Ron Morehead encountered in their encounters, and that there is a lot more to this phenomenon than some giant ape or relic hominid running around our forest.

Do you know Sybilla Irwin - she does all those witness sketches for people that have encounters and had a great 2 episodes on Bigfoot Eye Eyewitness - anyways, I was working with her to get a sketch done of my encounter. She is a super nice lady and does free sketching for people to help them get over their PTSD and does an amazing job. The following is the sketch she did for Justin Smega, the guy that claimed to shoot two and kill a baby one, and she is absolutely convinced that he is telling the truth (he passed a lie detector too).

flat,800x800,070,f.u5.jpg

And what's your story? How did you get into the phenomenon? Did you have an encounter like most BF enthusiasts or just fascinated by the subject? It's funny, had I not seen this thing with my own two eyes, I would have thought everyone in this thread was a dumbass.

Nice AV btw, I was just watching that movie the other night.

Nobody is chasing one down.

And the last person that will be capable of getting perfect non-shaky video footage, is a staunch non believer.

The Freeman Film is good too.

Other good ones, at least ones that were similar to what
I experienced:
Dan Shirley 'Eyeshine' video
Barb Shupe's Cloaker vid
Robert Dodson's 'too damn close' vid
Timber Giants Big Red Video (the female I saw in the day was the same color and had similar build).
The Independence Day footage (tho I think it may be hoaxed, as it does jig move at all like the one I saw, it was similar to my sighting - Mom picking up baby and walking off).

The Mississippi Skunk ape eating as well as a few others are compelling too, but nothing like my sighting or experiences.

Khan Hansen also has some pretty compelling photo's, tho she is way off into spiritual/Native American myth type aspects of this phenomenon. The following is a photo of an apparent Juvi and I have no idea wtf it is....certainly compelling:
maxresdefault.jpg

One thing is for certain tho, the natural living Native People's had 10000000x the knowledge in regards to these things and many of the secrets of this life, yet us modern western people think we have all the answers. Every single tribe had a different name for this thing, yet we think they were just making shit up, even tho they had no way to communicate amongst each other.

Oh damn, man, you are deep into it if you know Vic Cundiff. After my encounter, I just tried searching every where to find out wtf these things were listened to and researched all the encounters that I could - Vic is a legend (tho his voice is a bit weird). What is stunning is the commonalities between the majority of the encounters, tho I do feel a lot of people embellish or are just looking for attention (Rick Dyer).

My experience does not bug me so much anymore, tho I will never look at the woods the same again and never get a job working in the woods again. It is not that I was afraid of being attacked or hurt, it is just shocking and overwhelming to see something that 'should not exist', and obviously the implications are: "if this thing I said out there, wtf else aren't we being told?". And the other amazing thing is that my experience is not that rare, it is just that many people that encounter these things do not speak about it for fear of scorn.

It occured to me after that, essentially what I did was start a habituation with them, as I was unwittingly interacting with them on a daily basis and probably building their trust. And with hindsight 20/20, I put the pieces of the puzzle together, figured out what all those wood knocks I heard for 3 years were and could understand all the weird stuff that was going on - like having a chicken stolen then finding all her feathers stacked in a neat pile in my barn one week later, or the little "gifts" that I would receive like braided bark and twigs on my work bench, or the countless objects moved (like a one ton round bale of hay moved one hundred yards to another field).

Still, after knowing that they could have killed me any day, that this giant undiscovered entity is roaming our forests, I am most scared by the fact that I think this thing is paranormal in nature (much like they say Dogman is). I experienced other weird stuff too, stuff that I've found a lot of other guys like Les Stroud and Ron Morehead encountered in their encounters, and that there is a lot more to this phenomenon than some giant ape or relic hominid running around our forest.

Do you know Sybilla Irwin - she does all those witness sketches for people that have encounters and had a great 2 episodes on Bigfoot Eye Eyewitness - anyways, I was working with her to get a sketch done of my encounter. She is a super nice lady and does free sketching for people to help them get over their PTSD and does an amazing job. The following is the sketch she did for Justin Smega, the guy that claimed to shoot two and kill a baby one, and she is absolutely convinced that he is telling the truth (he passed a lie detector too).

flat,800x800,070,f.u5.jpg

And what's your story? How did you get into the phenomenon? Did you have an encounter like most BF enthusiasts or just fascinated by the subject? It's funny, had I not seen this thing with my own two eyes, I would have thought everyone in this thread was a dumbass.

Nice AV btw, I was just watching that movie the other night.

I haven't seen one, but I know folks that have had encounters. And there's been a bunch of sightings in my region. I was indifferent to the subject until a friend of mine got me to look into it. After giving it an honest evaluation, I decided it's entirely possible, if not more than likely that they exist.

I've been listening to Vic for a while. Great show. I've also read a few books on the topic, listened to countless interviews, and watched various documentaries. Some notable researchers I've checked out are Bindernagel, Meldrum, and Krantz. Their dedication to the subject, despite the ever-present stigmatization, is impressive.

The things you've talked about experiencing I've heard about before. Supposedly they'll also snap saplings over at heights of around 6 feet or higher, in order to mark their territories. Also supposedly their mating season is in the fall - which is when many encounters occur due to the increased activity. They've been known to throw rocks and wield heavy branches. I doubt even a grizzly would bother to fuck with one, as the risk just wouldn't be worth it.

Knowing how (as a collective whole) we’ve always thought overmuch of ourselves, and how we aren’t anywhere near as capable of understanding our planet as most think... I’d like to believe it’s still a possibility. At this point, I’d say it’s not though. As recent as the late 1800s-early 1900s I believe the existence was a distinct possibility. Likely even, given the abundance of lore and sightings. In 2018 it’s almost impossible. Without these things having advanced intelligence and a very long life span (with females still being fertile in their latter stages of life), and with a very short gestation period... it just doesn’t seem possible that such a creature could successfully find a mate, manage to breed and produce offspring and still remain completely off the radar in regards to concrete evidence of their existence. Maybe in more wild parts of the world with less human presence.

I don't know man. Most of the land mass is still uninhabited. I wouldn't even guess how many square miles of wilderness in Washington state alone much less a place like Canada or the rest of the world. I can tell you I've spent a fair amount of time in areas that were known to have mountain lions and I've never seen one. Does that mean there are Sasquatch? No, it sure doesn't. I'm just saying its possible there are still undiscovered animals.

This is a pig nosed vampire rat. We had no idea these existed until an astounding 2013.
th

Pearl River Map Turtle, discovered in 2010
turtle_5.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Snub-Nosed Monkey, discovered in 2010
th

Leaf Deer, discovered in 1997
th

In fact, we continue to find so many new species we never knew existed, its almost inexplicable to me. Check this out, an article from 2015.

There's a dwarf snakehead fish that lives in the Eastern Himalayas, and it walks upon the earth.

The Channa andrao snakehead, which breathes atmospheric air and can live on land for four days at a time, is one of more than 200 species discovered between 2009 and 2014, as detailed in a report this month by the World Wildlife Federation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...luding-a-walking-fish/?utm_term=.92af146b3bc6

In fact, we discover thousands of new species every year. How is that for a mind blower? Granted, most of them are insects and things like that but we still discover new mammals all the time. How is it all these animals are still undiscovered in 2018?

Howcome is it that even though bigfoot lives in backwoods rifle country no one has ever encountered one while out in the great outdoors with a rifle?

I have. I told the story here maybe 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a clear view of it so it was probably a hungry black bear but it was scary as fuck, followed me like 6 miles during an elk hunt.

I haven't seen one, but I know folks that have had encounters. And there's been a bunch of sightings in my region. I was indifferent to the subject until a friend of mine got me to look into it. After giving it an honest evaluation, I decided it's entirely possible, if not more than likely that they exist.

I've been listening to Vic for a while. Great show. I've also read a few books on the topic, listened to countless interviews, and watched various documentaries. Some notable researchers I've checked out are Bindernagel, Meldrum, and Krantz. Their dedication to the subject, despite the ever-present stigmatization, is impressive.

The things you've talked about experiencing I've heard about before. Supposedly they'll also snap saplings over at heights of around 6 feet or higher, in order to mark their territories. Also supposedly their mating season is in the fall - which is when many encounters occur due to the increased activity. They've been known to throw rocks and wield heavy branches. I doubt even a grizzly would bother to fuck with one, as the risk just wouldn't be worth it.

I’ve been fucked with by grizzlies more than once.

I’ve been fucked with by grizzlies more than once.

Are you a Sasquatch? :D

With regards to a grizzly and a Sasquatch encountering one another, I'd bet on mutual avoidance being the general extent of their interactions. The prospect of a life-threatening injury would be too much of a risk. There's plenty of easier prey for them to bother with one another.

Are you a Sasquatch? :D

With regards to a grizzly and a Sasquatch encountering one another, I'd bet on mutual avoidance being the general extent of their interactions. The prospect of a life-threatening injury would be too much of a risk. There's plenty of easier prey for them to bother with on another.

Peninsula grizzlies are absolutely fucking massive and aggressive. If anything is big enough to scare one off it would be HUGE.

Oh ok, that makes sense, because what .I realized after is that there is actually a good amount of evidence out there that lends credibility to these things existing. Anyone I know that has given it a truly honest chance comes back convinced they exist.

Meldrum, Bindernagel (rip, just died), John Greene and Krantz represent the more western scientific approach to these things. Other guys kind of up that alley are Christopher Noel (who is from VT like me), YouTube users "Bob Gymlan" and Utah Sasquatch, aka Reo.

The thing is tho, you have a whole group of people, many long time researchers, that converted over to the "Woo" (paranormal) camp, like Bob Gimlin, Ron Morehead, Dr Matt Johnson and even Les Stroud.

I love what Les did tho, in knowing that there were so many "camps " of thought in the bf world, so he gave everyone a chance with an open mind and actually went out in the forest and slept alone in these 'hotspots'. He now swears up and down that he experienced mindspeak, saw UFO/orbs in the forest and experienced some other crazy stuff. Rogan said he would believe Les no matter what he told him after he came back from his expedition, but this is not something that people want to hear as it makes them sound crazy and makes Bigfoot even seem more ridiculous. I even know someone that knew Krantz well and he said he had an 'on the record opinion of what they were and an off the record opinion', saying that if he told people what he really experienced out in the field that no one would take this subject seriously....and, mind you, the natives all said the same thing, that these things have 'super powers' and were more advanced than humans.

Thom Powell is my favorite tho, as he applied the scientific method to this thing but also admits to the 'high strangeness' that goes on. Another must watch if you have not heard him yet and he has some good books.

I have. I told the story here maybe 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a clear view of it so it was probably a hungry black bear but it was scary as fuck, followed me like 6 miles during an elk hunt.

I bet dude. Alone in the middle of nowhere I suppose it doesnt matter if its a bigfoot a bear or a tiger getting stalked in the woods by a large animal has got to be some real life jason level horror

Chickchickchick

It woulda been awesome if you became the first hunter to bag a squatch for sure

I believe it's totally plausible that they exist, though obviously this video isn't proof. But the Patterson/Gimlin video is exceptional. People laugh at the notion of Bigfoots, but I imagine they'd stop laughing or at least take notice when the professional Hollywood costume designers and scientists have all conceded there was simply zero way for anyone to make something so realistic that moved with the muscle fibers and with the correct locomotion back then. Even when people set out to duplicate it almost 50 years later, they fell surprisingly short. Not to mention all the credible witness sightings, the dermal ridges in the footprints that experts claim would have been impossible to fabricate in the 70's. When you combine that with the also very plausible notion that a great ape like gigantopithicus came over to North America from Asia on the ice bridge, which just happens to be ground zero for sightings and evidence, then I think you really have at the very least a compelling legend. Not to mention how absolutely vast the PNW is. Something like 50 small planes have gone down in the past 70 years and never been recovered, despite search efforts. Just to give you an idea of the PNW's ability to hide things.

I'm not saying they exist, just that people seem to overlook both very compelling evidence and explanation of why Washington is ground zero for them...

Personally, I believe they probably exist.

have you not researched the tons of things that cast doubt on the patterson/gimlin footage? Didn't one of them purchase a gorilla costume the day before they filmed the footage? Didnt one of their sons admit it was a hoax that got too big for them to stop and come clean?

question for bigfoot believes: are you religious?

Last edited:
Peninsula grizzlies are absolutely fucking massive and aggressive. If anything is big enough to scare one off it would be HUGE.

Sasquatch are assumed to be incredibly formidable creatures, capable of using weaponry, and surprisingly strong. Fully grown males, in grizzly country, are described as utterly massive. We're talking easily 800 lbs - on par with the size of coastal bear.

I've heard an eyewitness speak of a bear beating feet from a riverside before they saw a Sasquatch approach. There's just no good reason for either to pester the other, when there are deer, berries, grubs, and other much easily killed prey out there.

They undoubtedly know each other's sign, and a chance encounter would likely see them just go their separate ways.

This thread has become home to the mentally ill.

Sasquatch are assumed to be incredibly formidable creatures, capable of using weaponry, and surprisingly strong. Fully grown males, in grizzly country, are described as utterly massive. We're talking easily 800 lbs - on par with the size of coastal bear.

I've heard an eyewitness speak of a bear beating feet from a riverside before they saw a Sasquatch approach. There's just no good reason for either to pester the other, when there are deer, berries, grubs, and other much easily killed prey out there.

They undoubtedly know each other's sign, and a chance encounter would likely see them just go their separate ways.

Yeah there’s tons of “sightings” out where I am, local people full on believe in them. I’ve never heard about them using weapons though, mostly stealing people salmon, and swimming across rivers to get away from people. One common theme in all the stories out this way is how thin the things are like ilmmacited looking.

Yeah there’s tons of “sightings” out where I am, local people full on believe in them. I’ve never heard about them using weapons though, mostly stealing people salmon, and swimming across rivers to get away from people. One common theme in all the stories out this way is how thin the things are like ilmmacited looking.

I can cite some accounts of them throwing rocks and wielding heavy branches. Here's two I pulled quick from a post I made in another thread.

California, 1891. Reported in the Daily Democrat of Woodland, California on April 9,1891. Titled "What is it?: An Unheard of Monstrosity Seen in the Woods Above Rumsey."

"it would break off the great branches of trees that were around it and snap them as easily as if they had been so many toothpicks. Once it pulled up a sapling five inches through at the base, and snapping it in twain, brandished the lower part over its head, much after the same manner a man would swing a club."

Georgia, 1889. The Atlanta Constitution of Feb 4, 1889 reproduced a story from the Walker County Messenger.

"[He] was about 7 or 7 1/2 feet high, hairy as an old bear, and would weigh, from his looks, 400 pounds, [and] had a pole in one hand that looked to be ten foot long, which he handled as easy as a stout, healthy man would a pipestem."

From John Bindernagel's book, The Discovery of the Sasquatch.

An emaciated Sasquatch likely would avoid a fully grown Grizzly. And any animal that is smart avoid humans. Anyway I'm logging to go lift - Sasquatch style, will revisit thread later.

Howcome is it that even though bigfoot lives in backwoods rifle country no one has ever encountered one while out in the great outdoors with a rifle?
There have been people that have claimed so. This guy actually passed a lie detector and when he brought people back to the same location, they filmed what looked to be a Squatch in infrared at night dropping a rock hiding behind a tree.

There are actually dozens of cases, both historical and modern, of people running in to these things with guns and shooting/shooting at them. And tho I'm not saying I believe it or not, many of these people claim to have been visited by 'black suits' after they called in to report it to fish and game. And if they are some tribe of natural people, as many of the natives claimed them to be, then it would be murder - not to mention all the implications with zoning, the forest industry, etc.

If you are to believe Les Stroud Survivor Man tho, we will never get a body, because Bigfoot is not a concrete being like us or a black bear, and rather thinks of it and is some interdimensional being that has super powers ( cloaking, ability to turn into different animals, mind speak, connection to UFO's). It is worth note that a ton of researchers feel this way too after studying this phenomenon for a while, especially combined with the Jane Goodall "habituation method" (basically just chilling in a known BF hotspot for long intervals of time and trying to interact with them/earn their trust).

I think there is a chance Bigfoot is a real creature. There have been sightings going back hundreds of years and on almost every continent.

That is right. It is NOT out of the realm of possibility at all especially when you really start looking into it and hearing from seemingly credible people who have had multiple sightings.

Back