Newest Bigfoot Video

interdimensional being

you just made my day !!

Bigfoot is an interdimensional being has to be one of my fave things I have ever heard anyone say

I follow it a little when i feel like being into it and I want bigfoot to be real so badly but I am skeptical. However there are people that dont sound like crackpots when they talk about things they have seen out there

Yeah there’s tons of “sightings” out where I am, local people full on believe in them. I’ve never heard about them using weapons though, mostly stealing people salmon, and swimming across rivers to get away from people. One common theme in all the stories out this way is how thin the things are like ilmmacited looking.
Yeah, the variation in description of sightings and behavior is stunning actually. More stunning to me is that people have been historically reporting the same things for centuries, and as an Alaska resident, you have probably heard the ancient native stories too.

It makes me wonder if there are just totally different creatures out there. In the Pacific northwest they report a cool but giant hippie Bigfoot (like the Patterson film), in the south they report a more angry Bigfoot that is ugly and mean, then we have the Baboon looking one (like the beast of 7 Chutes) and then the dogman ones too.

creature-copy.jpg

Some people say they are bulky and others say they are skinny, like an nba basketball player. Some say they look like beasts, monsters and others say they look human - kinda like this Colorado photo.

big_foot_yelek.jpg

Last edited:
<{cruzshake}>

This thread is almost as bad as flat earth

Yeah, the variation in description of sightings and behavior is stunning actually. More stunning to me is that people have been historically reporting the same things for centuries, and as an Alaska resident, you have probably heard the ancient native stories too.

It makes me wonder if there are just totally different creatures out there. In the Pacific northwest they report a cool but giant hippie Bigfoot (like the Patterson film), in the south they report a more angry Bigfoot that is ugly and mean, then we have the Baboon looking one (like the beast of 7 Chutes) and then the dogman ones too.

creature-copy.jpg

Some people say they are bulky and others say they are skinny, like an nba basketball player. So,e say they look like beasts, monsters and others say they look human - kinda like this Colorado photo.

big_foot_yelek.jpg

For a time I thought Yupik Bigfoot stories were told just to scare kids away from entering dena’ina athabascan territory but after taking to lots of locals and listening to stories and knowing the area I’m not so sure anymore.

<{cruzshake}>

This thread is almost as bad as flat earth

No, flat Earth is way worse. With respect to various species we haven't even come close to discovering them all.

you just made my day !!

Bigfoot is an interdimensional being has to be one of my fave things I have ever heard anyone say

I follow it a little when i feel like being into it and I want bigfoot to be real so badly but I am skeptical. However there are people that dont sound like crackpots when they talk about things they have seen out there
Not giving you my thoughts on the subject, I'm saying look at what Les Stroud said. He's legit, right, or at least respectable? That is one of the schools of thought that many now believe and have experienced in the BF world....or better yet, fill in "interdimensional- alien-whatever" with the word Nephillim (from Christianity) or D'Jinn (Islam)......basically something that has the ability to do things beyond our current Scientific understanding.

There is even some compelling video:

And the most compelling part of the "Paranormal Bigfoot" theory, to me at least, is the work NIDS (national institute for the discovery sciences) at Skinwalker Ranch, where millions were dumped into studying all these bizarre anomalies (many Bigfoot related) that were happening at the infamous ranch in Utah. Very rarely is their actual good science done in his field for lack of funding and the giggles it brings, but billionaire Bigelow dumped a hefty chunk of change and these scientists atleast observed much of 'the crazy' stuff that many paranormal thinking Bigfooter researchers do, such as portal activity, shadow people, orbs, weird lights and even Bigfoot jumping out of portals.

So, is it more likely that these things are some giant ape running around our forests and we have yet to produce one body, and are apparently everywhere and not that uncommon (estimated hundreds of thousands of sightings each year), or, could it be that there is more to this phenomenon than originally meets the eye?

For a time I thought Yupik Bigfoot stories were told just to scare kids away from entering dena’ina athabascan territory but after taking to lots of locals and listening to stories and knowing the area I’m not so sure anymore.
As Jane Goodall said, the best evidence for Bigfoot is in the people indigenous to the area: that is how she found the chimpanzees, even tho they were said not to be there. In Bigfoot's case, literally every indigenous tribe has a different word for the same thing, what we call Bigfoot, and there over 500 different dialects. Sure, some tribes have fantastical creatures like Thunderbirds, but not every tribe has a word for 'thunder bird'. In the US and Canada tho, every tribe has a word for Bigfoot. To me, that is too compelling to ignore.

But I still maintain the only way to know is to experience it for yourself. Being someone that saw them, the only question I have is what the hell are these things?

Last edited:
As Jane Goodall said, the best evidence for Bigfoot is in the people indigenous to the area: that is how she found the dhimpanzees, even tho they were said not to be there. In Bigfoot's case, literally every indigenously tribe has a different word for the same thing, Sasquatch, and there over 500 different dialects. Sure, some tribes have fantastical creatures like Thunderbirds, but not every tribe has a word for 'thunder bird'. In the US and Canada tho, every tribe has a word for Bigfoot. To me, that is too compelling to ignore.

But I still maintain the only way to know is to experience it for yourself. Being someone that saw them, the only question I have is what the hell are these things?

I’ve heard them described as some super primitive native type “person” rather than a giant monkey. I think that’s interesting because during the 1800s people routinely dig up burial sites of “giant” Indians finding skeletons and copper implements. Even Abraham Lincoln was quoted talking about the giants that roamed the area of the United stayes before European contact.

I’ve heard them described as some super primitive native type “person” rather than a giant monkey. I think that’s interesting because during the 1800s people routinely dig up burial sites of “giant” Indians finding skeletons and copper implements. Even Abraham Lincoln was quoted talking about the giants that roamed the area of the United stayes before European contact.
*And also Leif Erikson's account of seeing men that were "horribly ugly, hairy, swarthy and with great black eyes" and called this huge hairy creature "Skellring".

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-oldest-account-of-bigfoot-was-recorded-in-986-ad/

Alaska as a whole tho has some of the highest strangeness out there. I think per capita Alaska has some of the most UFO and Bigfoot reports in the US. There are some excellent witness descriptions too. My favorite is this hunter, who like Les Stroud, also had an encounter when he was alone in the bush....scary as hell.

Last edited:
Oh ok, that makes sense, because what .I realized after is that there is actually a good amount of evidence out there that lends credibility to these things existing. Anyone I know that has given it a truly honest chance comes back convinced they exist.

Meldrum, Bindernagel (rip, just died), John Greene and Krantz represent the more western scientific approach to these things. Other guys kind of up that alley are Christopher Noel (who is from VT like me), YouTube users "Bob Gymlan" and Utah Sasquatch, aka Reo.

The thing is tho, you have a whole group of people, many long time researchers, that converted over to the "Woo" (paranormal) camp, like Bob Gimlin, Ron Morehead, Dr Matt Johnson and even Les Stroud.

I love what Les did tho, in knowing that there were so many "camps " of thought in the bf world, so he gave everyone a chance with an open mind and actually went out in the forest and slept alone in these 'hotspots'. He now swears up and down that he experienced mindspeak, saw UFO/orbs in the forest and experienced some other crazy stuff. Rogan said he would believe Les no matter what he told him after he came back from his expedition, but this is not something that people want to hear as it makes them sound crazy and makes Bigfoot even seem more ridiculous. I even know someone that knew Krantz well and he said he had an 'on the record opinion of what they were and an off the record opinion', saying that if he told people what he really experienced out in the field that no one would take this subject seriously....and, mind you, the natives all said the same thing, that these things have 'super powers' and were more advanced than humans.

Thom Powell is my favorite tho, as he applied the scientific method to this thing but also admits to the 'high strangeness' that goes on. Another must watch if you have not heard him yet and he has some good books.

I am actually subscribed to Gymlan's channel lol. He's pretty good.

For the most part, I tend to shy away from the woo stuff. For example, inter-dimensional is too far a leap for me. But I'm not willing to rule out the prospect of suppression or a cover up. Eyewitnesses have spoken about military-like involvement in certain cryptid cases (missing 411 has some strange cases involving military, although Paulides doesn't directly tie them to cryptid involvement, or anything in particular for that matter).

Example:

And there's supposed cases such as the Columbus Day Storm:

On a clear and cold November day of last last year the crew of Griffy and Laird Company were looking for trees blocking the road from O'Brien to Greyback on the Oregon California border. What they found was nothing short of astonishment when approaching a large downed tree. At first it appeared that a very large black bear had fallen victim to the windstorm of October 12th. Upon closer examination of the animal the crew saw a foot and a left arm and hand protruding from under the tree. No known species of animal could explain the body as any known animal that is native to the Pacific Northwest. It was like a large hair covered man only with features somewhat like a prehistoric human or neanderthal but larger than any known to exist. Apparently the animal had been crushed by a large tree blown over in the storm. The proper authorities were quickly dispatched to the scene and took the animal away for further examination by forensic experts. No further word on what the examination found but in a curious turn about face the Forest Service said is now saying no such animal was found,removed or shipped anywhere. In the meantime many of the people in the area have seen pictures of the dead animal and are accusing the Forest Service of trying to hide the animal from the public .

This article from March 1963 from The Valley Times. All the names from the district office of USFS were blacked out from this article.

https://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/2010/07/reprint-of-columbus-day-storm-articles.html

John Greene did great work. Established a database of sightings and prints, as I'm sure you already know. Here's a good interview with him. RIP.

For the most part, I tend to shy away from the woo stuff. For example, inter-dimensional is too far a leap for me. But I'm not willing to rule out the prospect of suppression or a cover up. Eyewitnesses have spoken about military-like involvement in certain cryptid cases (missing 411 has some strange cases involving military, although Paulides doesn't directly tie them to cryptid involvement, or anything in particular for that matter).

Example:

https://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/2010/07/reprint-of-columbus-day-storm-articles.html

John Greene did great work. Established a database of sightings and prints, as I'm sure you already know. Here's a good interview with him. RIP.

Admittedly, 'interdimensional' is a pretty goofy word with some pretty goofy connotations. Since you brought up 411, you are probably aware of some of the just absolutely bizarre stuff that has occurred and how much lacks explanation.

I never experienced mind speak but I did experience something which I think was something like 'infrasound' on a few occasions but never connected the dots until my sighting.

Another weird thing: That Dan Shirley video, as well as some others like some of Dodson's footage and various other clips actually show that these things have glowing red eye, not Eye Shine, but actual glowing red eyes. No known animal has that capability, and I believe (if my memory serves my right) that only fungi and deep sea animals are able to produce bio luminescence.

It is almost like Bigfoot is a Mr Potato Head of sorts, a kind of mixture from fall these different traits from a wide variety of animals and many not even mammal (infrasound like whales, glowing eyes like fungi, electric capabilities like deep sea critters, immaculate camouflage technique like a chameleon , langue and intelligence like humans, the ability to emulate almost any sound like The Lyrebird, the ability to walk bipedal or quadrupedal, the reported speed and quickness of cats, etc).

Horrible horrible Bigfoot film. You can see it’s just a buddy of the cameraman wearing Bigfoot PJ’s. The camera guy makes no attempt to sound shocked in the slightest as a supposed ape thing moseyed along the hill.

It looks like the guy was using some sort of "I'm drunk" post video editing software or something the way the camera gets blurry and bobs around

Example:

I used to work for the USFS, don’t even get me started on that story.

That’s a stupid fucking video. That could easily just be a fat dude in black sweats. Seriously. You can’t see dick is this dumb video.

I am now dumber for watching. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Back