Newest Bigfoot Video

question for bigfoot believes: are you religious?

None of the BFBelievers answered my question. For those of you that believe in this stuff(especially the "woo" nonsense) do you also believe in religion? Ghosts?

How about ancient aliens helping with the pyramids? I'm positive there has to be a strong correlation between believing in BF and these other things as well

Those are new subspecies of animals we already know exist in the area. They already know orangutans existed there and they already knew rays existed there.

Do you not see the difference between discovering a separate species and discovering a completely new species. One is saying "these apes are just different enough from the apes a little farther north to consider them different" and the Bigfoot people are saying "there's a giant ape hiding in an area with no other ape species."
Life is about possibilities. Without possibilities nobody would ever discover of try anything new.

You're a sharp guy, if not a bit opinionated and stubborn. How long do you think you could survive in your local park preserve undetected? I live some 50 miles outside NYC. A couple years back some dude disappeared in to the woods after gunning down a family member. Park Rangers and the troopers searched for him about a half year. Well, they found him in the spring dead in his car at the side of a seasonal road. I think that speaks to how well open space can swallow something.

I have few further questions :
Do you believe there were prior Homo species that predate homo sapiens?
Do you believe homo sapiens crossed a land bridge to north America?
Do you believe it would be possible for a homo sapien predicessor to cross the same land bridge?

Perhaps two separate homo species inhabited north America at the same time? And perhaps the first inhabitants were larger and more robust in order to compete with the mega fauna of the time?

He got incredibly lucky to get his footage. A creature able to avoid even the proof of its existence for hundreds of years would have extraordinary senses and reasonable intelligence. Yet this one didn't hear the guy with the camera. Didn't see him. Didn't smell him. And was too stupid to avoid him. Meanwhile the man, armed only with a fishing rod and camera, held his ground and kept filming without fear. Without making a sound. Holding his camera and fishing rod.

Such a creature would have smelled the man 2 football fields away. And if not, the man would have shit his pants, dropped the rod and camera, and raced away screaming bloody murder. And shit his pants again. Young, small apes are strong as hell. This thing if real could pull your limbs off. Any man who says he would stand there unarmed and enjoy the view is a damned liar.

Bigfoot’s not real.

The end.
<36><36><36><36>

''There are no fish in the ocean......I know because I glanced at the ocean's surface for a few seconds one time and did not see any. I don't care if all the scuba divers say there is, I know better than them''

That’s a stupid fucking video. That could easily just be a fat dude in black sweats. Seriously. You can’t see dick is this dumb video.

I am now dumber for watching. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Bigfoot is real, I know, I have seen them while working as a logger, but this video is bunk. After my sighting, I was able to tell that the majority of these day time videos are hoaxes.

It is worth noting that if anyone is truly interested in finding out the truth, there are a bunch of researchers that will take you out on expeditions and show you for yourself. One won't fully believe until one sees with their own two eyes, I can promise that. Bring some extra underwear too, because even the most avid outdoorsmen shat themselves with these things....heck, even Les Stroud (you know, the guy that spends more time in the bush than anyone) said "I'm not ready for this" when he had one of his encounters.

If anyone is seriously interested, these people would take you out and can be contacted via YT or FB. There are a lot more too.

Northeast - Michael Merchant in Maine
Midwest - Greg Yost
Utah - Reo of Utah Sasquatch
Colorado - Colorado Bigfoot on YouTube
Oregon - Dr Matthew Johnson & Barbara Shupe
California - Dan Shirley
The South East - Scott Carpenter

Last edited:
None of the BFBelievers answered my question. For those of you that believe in this stuff(especially the "woo" nonsense) do you also believe in religion? Ghosts?

How about ancient aliens helping with the pyramids? I'm positive there has to be a strong correlation between believing in BF and these other things as well
I'll play.
No on God and ghosts.
I can accept aliens. I am doubtful if they helped with pyramids.

I thought this is about Antonio Silva lol

BigfootSilva_backstage.gif

Life is about possibilities. Without possibilities nobody would ever discover of try anything new.

You're a sharp guy, if not a bit opinionated and stubborn. How long do you think you could survive in your local park preserve undetected? I live some 50 miles outside NYC. A couple years back some dude disappeared in to the woods after gunning down a family member. Park Rangers and the troopers searched for him about a half year. Well, they found him in the spring dead in his car at the side of a seasonal road. I think that speaks to how well open space can swallow something.

I have few further questions :
Do you believe there were prior Homo species that predate homo sapiens?
Do you believe homo sapiens crossed a land bridge to north America?
Do you believe it would be possible for a homo sapien predicessor to cross the same land bridge?

Perhaps two separate homo species inhabited north America at the same time? And perhaps the first inhabitants were larger and more robust in order to compete with the mega fauna of the time?

Yeah I'm pretty skeptical of obvious bullshit. There's plenty to discover in this universe, but that doesn't mean I need to be retarded and believe in big apes running around the Pacific Northwest.

The simple fact is there hasn't been a new species of that size discovered in America on centuries. Nothing new. Fuck we had 2 jaguars travel into the United States and we found them in weeks.

It's not as big as you think. It may be easy for one man to hide for a few years, but it's not the same as an entire species of animal that would have to exist in breeding numbers to even survive this long.

Yes there were ancestors to humans in the United States. No they haven't existed for a long time. They aren't hiding in the bushes keeping their existence a secret from us.

If you could point to a single previously unknown species of that size which has been discovered in the United States in the last century.

Fakest looking video I could imagine. The camera keeps going out of focus for no apparent reason, any iPhone video would look better than that.

If anything, that video convinced me it's bullshit

I don't believe in Bigfoot, I know it exists, so I will bite.

Ancient Aliens? Never watched it, but, suppose anything is possible. To me, people come up with these goofy explanations that are more a product of the time and their present culture to explain life's mysteries. In days of religion, everything unexplainable was 'celestial ' or 'demonic', and now, it is 'aliens'.

Religion? Nope. However, those that do believe in religion tend to always call Bigfoot a "Nephillim" if they are Christian and a "D'Jinn" if they are Muslim. Based on my personal Bigfoot encounter, I don't blame religious and superstitious people for imposing their black/white world view on this thing, just shutting down their brain and saying "demon!", as seeing one of these things can be terrifying. Mind you tho, this line of thinking is exactly how Europeans were able to exterminate the Native Americans, feel no guilt even, under the guise of them being demonic/savages because they celebrated a different belief system.

Aliens building pyramids? I don't know, I wasn't there, but it sounds goofy & I see where you are going - you think BF is just a conspiracy and that people that believe in one conspiracy believe in all. I only trust in what I have seen, not goofy ass YouTube videos about reptillian people and such.

I feel similarly to Jacques Vallee on the subject of aliens/UFO's and think it will be underwhelming if it turns out that the legit UFO's are aliens visiting from other planets. I tend to think it is something much more profound than that. Heck, when you think about life, consciousness and existence that was spawned from nothingness, can anything get more strange than that? Is anything really that far fetched?

Sadly, there are a lot of normal people like me that can't talk about their sightings for ridicule, scorn, being called crazy, but many of us never wanted to see this thing in the first place. It's no joke, I had to quit my business as a logger and sold my farm to move back to the suburbs after what happened. Who the fuck wants to be alone in the woods everyday with an undiscovered monster looking thing that is not supposed to exist?? And, the implications of such a thing, finding out Bigfoot exists, are absolutely enormous and could be one of the most important things in this life and should be seriously examined; we are unknowingly sharing this planet with another super intelligent being(s) and most people don't even have a clue.

And now let me ask you a question: when Les Stroud vowed on Joe Rogan to do his Bigfoot show, give it a very honest non biased effort and then tell the whole world what he found, do you think he had an agenda, was crazy or lying? I say this because not only did he confirm that they were real, but he experienced some heavy 'woo' and swears he saw multiple UFO's at the same place that he experienced mind speak. Joe originally said "whatever you find or tell me, I will believe"......unfortunately tho, Joe did not hold up to his word, as this is simply an inconvenient truth that many people don't want to hear and definitely don't want to go in the woods, spend a week outdoors and find out the truth for themselves.

Last edited:
I want to believe, I just don't. The closest comparable discovery as far as new apes is the billi ape as far as I know.

<36><36><36><36>

''There are no fish in the ocean......I know because I glanced at the ocean's surface for a few seconds one time and did not see any. I don't care if all the scuba divers say there is, I know better than them''

Bigfoot is real, I know, I have seen them while working as a logger, but this video is bunk. After my sighting, I was able to tell that the majority of these day time videos are hoaxes.

It is worth noting that if anyone is truly interested in finding out the truth, there are a bunch of researchers that will take you out on expeditions and show you for yourself. One won't fully believe until one sees with their own two eyes, I can promise that. Bring some extra underwear too, because even the most avid outdoorsmen shat themselves with these things....heck, even Les Stroud (you know, the guy that spends more time in the bush than anyone) said "I'm not ready for this" when he had one of his encounters.

If anyone is seriously interested, these people would take you out and can be contacted via YT or FB. There are a lot more too.

Northeast - Michael Merchant in Maine
Midwest - Greg Yost
Utah - Reo of Utah Sasquatch
Colorado - Colorado Bigfoot on YouTube
Oregon - Dr Matthew Johnson & Barbara Shupe
California - Dan Shirley
The South East - Scott Carpenter

I hope you’re not serious. It’s cool if you believe it. Your beliefs are your beliefs. But that fish analogy is pretty dumb. If this were true then I would not believe the Blue Whale exists. But because science has proven their existence, I know it is factual. Why do you think Bigfoot’s existence has not been proven? As time goes on and technology improves, one thing has remained consistent; no legit proof of Bigfoot. And a loggers stories are not changing that. Once there is scientific evidence that is not a shaky camera filming a silhouette, then I’ll change my beliefs to match yours.

I hope you’re not serious. It’s cool if you believe it. Your beliefs are your beliefs. But that fish analogy is pretty dumb. If this were true then I would not believe the Blue Whale exists. But because science has proven their existence, I know it is factual. Why do you think Bigfoot’s existence has not been proven? As time goes on and technology improves, one thing has remained consistent; no legit proof of Bigfoot. And a loggers stories are not changing that. Once there is scientific evidence that is not a shaky camera filming a silhouette, then I’ll change my beliefs to match yours.
It's not that 'I believe it'. As stated before here, I was a logger for 4+ years in northern VT and had a sighting. It is not a matter of belief for me, I know they are as real as white tail deer. And I never believed in them before or entertained anything having to do with the paranormal world until I had my sighting in 2016.

The fish analogy is because the people that spend their lives in the woods know these things, whatever the hell they are, exist. See Les Stroud and his remarks on his 3 encounters. People that go hunting once a month or weekend park warriors can not speak on this subject with any credibility, nevermind all the city people that have opinions on this.

Look at the native Americans too: over 500 different tribes and dialects and every single tribe had a word for this thing. They lived with nature, outdoors all the time, and every single Native tribe acknowledged this thing as a real entity - tho to us modern westerners, who spend all day in doors on the computer, have probably nevertheless been anywhere truly remote in our lives, the idea of Bigfoot is a joke.

The issue is, so so so few people in modernity spend copious amounts of time in the remote wilderness. There is no industry in the middle of the deep woods, no people except loggers, bushmen or hermits, and when you have a serious candid talk with these authentic outdoor people, if they feel safe with you, they will tell you some crazy stories. I know half a dozen fellow loggers that have had experiences too, this thing is no joke.

Whether or not people believe means nothing to me. Just relaxing my experience with the full knowledge that it would be nearly impossible for anyone to really believe unless they had an experience like myself. Heck, I thought BF was totally made up and a joke, wouldn't have believed anything different until I saw what I did.

I just don't get how and why aren't any of these captured yet for study?

we have an army and technology to catch these

I just don't get how and why aren't any of these captured yet for study?

we have an army and technology to catch these

What's the need? Sounds like a waste of resources.

Derp. Nice slow up and down unnatural movement. Nice bad view. Nice absolute joke of a crap video that is too garbage to even be put in the dump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back