News Articles with Titles that are Unintentionally Dirty/Funny

anything with BBC in it
basically everything in Britain has BBC in it

400d66f088d0087a99c51936c06cb140.jpg
cfeb2388e22d4a1868bd03df46c113d4--funny-news-headlines-newspaper-headlines.jpg
enhanced-buzz-10091-1395680963-15.jpg

This thread is just for fun. Hopefully we all find some good ones, and keep the partisan bickering to a dull roar.

Here's a great one from Reuters:

Judge sees 'gaping holes' in Trump lawyer bid to delay Stormy Daniels lawsuit

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...to-delay-stormy-daniels-lawsuit-idUSKBN1HR2SM
They're is no way that's unintentional. That writer is being clever.

Actually most of these are intentional. It should be cleverly worded dirty headlines.

Anything from Northern Territory News will do it, it's a gold mine if you google them

NT-News-covers-1200x600.jpg

Northern Territory is also the proud owner of this fine slogan:

https-blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com-uploads-card-image-274058-a4a9fa62ac4447b2a3a635924cc3d25f.jpg

EDIT: None of these are unintentional

Last edited:
Fantastic idea for a Saturday thread Homer

jaguars-at-bears-1-pm-oct-16-wkmg-ch-6-jack-4400986.png

Do you not want this in the Berry, @HomerThompson? I ask because I figured you might specifically be seeking input from the WR crowd.

Good thread Homer, but none of these were unintentional.

They're is no way that's unintentional. That writer is being clever.

Actually most of these are intentional. It should be cleverly worded dirty headlines.
I think the one in my OP is unintentional, although I agree the rest are being intentionally cheeky. It's proving quite difficult to find ones that don't seem intentional.

Do you not want this in the Berry, @HomerThompson? I ask because I figured you might specifically be seeking input from the WR crowd.
Yeah, I was hoping to keep it here and get input from the War Room crowd. Hopefully this thread can help bridge the gap between left and right.

Good thread Homer, but none of these were unintentional.
I think OP is, because "gaping holes" is the specific language the judge used when referring to Cohen's reasoning for delaying the trail. That's why it's in quotations.

Back