News Articles with Titles that are Unintentionally Dirty/Funny

an oldie, but makes me chuckle
Court refuses trial by combat
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1416262/Court-refuses-trial-by-combat.html
"
A court has rejected a 60-year-old man's attempt to invoke the ancient right to trial by combat, rather than pay a £25 fine for a minor motoring offence.

Leon Humphreys remained adamant yesterday that his right to fight a champion nominated by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) was still valid under European human rights legislation. He said it would have been a "reasonable" way to settle the matter.

Magistrates sitting at Bury St Edmunds on Friday had disagreed and instead of accepting his offer to take on a clerk from Swansea with "samurai swords, Ghurka knives or heavy hammers", fined him £200 with £100 costs."

Jay Leno used to do these and it was the best part of his show. Then Conan used to do them with fake headlines and ads.

Yeah, I was hoping to keep it here and get input from the War Room crowd. Hopefully this thread can help bridge the gap between left and right.

This makes for a good story

Breaking: PotWR Homer Thompson seeking to fill gaping holes. Sexual scandal allegations ensue.

1dfc856a447b410a09fca48bf584ace2--funny-news-headlines-newspaper-headlines.jpg

I wonder why they have a lack of funds?

This is like that skit Headlines, Jay Leno use to do on the Tonight Show.

Back