News from Italy

Look, it's terrible that it happened but these kind of stories only fuel the anger of white males. Can't you see this is what the Russians want? White males to be angry about immigration which further divides a country.

They should be angry. If the Russians want that, well, I don't really give a fuck. European politicians who allow unchecked immigration and treat scum like this with kid gloves have done more damage to Europe than Putin could in his wildest dreams.

They should be angry. If the Russians want that, well, I don't really give a fuck.

Um but we all know what happens when white males get angry. They commit genocide and enslave people. We can't allow that to ever happen again.

European politicians who allow unchecked immigration and treat scum like this with kid gloves have done more damage to Europe than Putin could in his wildest dreams.

<DontBelieve1>

Um but we all know what happens when white males get angry. They commit genocide and enslave people. We can't allow that to ever happen again.

<DontBelieve1>

I'm white. I'm straight. I have a foreskin.

I think I'll be OK:)

Look, it's terrible that it happened but these kind of stories only fuel the anger of white males. Can't you see this is what the Russians want? White males to be angry about immigration which further divides a country.

I'm not sure why we should be concerned over what a border-line third world country in Russia, wants or doesn't want.

Saudi Arabia also want America to stop fracking and offshore drilling (and thus funds pro-environment propaganda in the US) so that it enhances its own position in the market. But who gives a shit?

That shouldn't play into any argument over whether those practises are moral, or practical. Neither should Russia's whims and wishes play into any argument over whether immigration is good or bad.

Nobody gave a fuck about Russia's opinions on world matters, until it became convenient.

I don't get why right-wing politicians don't just say it like it is when it comes migration. They're always harping on about jobs and how much it costs. I believe most migrants get exploited and work hard, they aren't on welfare...

The real reason Whites should oppose immigration has nothing to do with hating other races. It's simply a matter of survival.

You can't have a low birth rate population, and then millions of people pouring in from countries that dwarf yours and expecting the existing population to remain.

Its suicide.

But bring it up and you'll always be called a White supremacist.

To want White Italians to exist, White French, White Swedes to exist in a thousand years time it is called supremacy and people will always bring up the master race.

Since when is preservation such a bad thing? there is a double standard here of course because this only applies against White people. Another group, who I shall not name have lived in Europe a long time and genetic studies reveal they've hardly intermixed in all that time. They wish to remain themselves and live in their ethnic enclaves. Whites can't do the same?

There is no reason to make it a black or white thing, because it really isn't. The reality is that many migrants don't work, atleast from the Middle East. That's just the harsh reality of it. What jobs are they going to have when automation already puts most of the native labourers out of business? White dudes, black dudes, everybody. That's the future that we are looking at.

Large numbers of immigrants from the Middle East, get to be a burden on social welfare countries, that already stacked on debt and have high enough levels of unemployment as it is. It's one thing to take hundreds or thousands of refugees, but tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions, that is simply unreasonable and unsustainable.

This whole "white extinction" thing, which realistically speaking is just way too far-fetched of a theory, spawning from the more whacky corners of the internet, is a side narrative that merely disrupts the conversation from being fact-based and pragmatic, and derails it into being about people's emotions and identities. It means that a non-white living in Europe or the United States, is forced into pro-immigration camp merely because "anti-immigration" has been tarnished to him as serving the agenda of whites, and whites only.

The truth is that being critical of immigration, at this point, serves the agenda of everybody involved, including the immigrants. The capable ones, atleast, who do not have their reputation tarnished by millions of illegals pouring in, with no way to distinguish the capable people from the borderline criminal.

Last edited:
I don't get why right-wing politicians don't just say it like it is when it comes migration. They're always harping on about jobs and how much it costs. I believe most migrants get exploited and work hard, they aren't on welfare...

The real reason Whites should oppose immigration has nothing to do with hating other races. It's simply a matter of survival.

You can't have a low birth rate population, and then millions of people pouring in from countries that dwarf yours and expecting the existing population to remain.

Its suicide.

But bring it up and you'll always be called a White supremacist.

To want White Italians to exist, White French, White Swedes to exist in a thousand years time it is called supremacy and people will always bring up the master race.

Since when is preservation such a bad thing? there is a double standard here of course because this only applies against White people. Another group, who I shall not name have lived in Europe a long time and genetic studies reveal they've hardly intermixed in all that time. They wish to remain themselves and live in their ethnic enclaves. Whites can't do the same?

It's called 2018. Humanity is advancing at a rapid pace and it's time to let go of our archaic beliefs. The global economy must stay intact and must be willing to accept hundreds of millions of immigrants. There will be water shortages and other problems soon.

White Italians, French, Swedes etc should be overhauling their infrastructure in preparation for these immigrants. Each one will have to be accommodated in the future.

It's called 2018. Humanity is advancing at a rapid pace and it's time to let go of our archaic beliefs. The global economy must stay intact and must be willing to accept hundreds of millions of immigrants. There will be water shortages and other problems soon.

White Italians, French, Swedes etc should be overhauling their infrastructure in preparation for these immigrants. Each one will have to be accommodated in the future.

Tone it down, bro. It's getting too obvious.

the biggest importer of toothpicks in the world

I know a guy who does a thing and his friend does stuff.

Tone it down, bro. It's getting too obvious.

Oh I'm not here to try and hide anything.

Stop deflecting! It's foolish to resist immigration. There are too many people living in horrible conditions that need to get to Europe and the West. The economy needs to keep on moving. There needs to be foreign investment.

If Europe doesn't prepare now there will be immigrants forced into camps because Europeans didn't build the necessary housing. Look at Germany and how it struggled to accommodate so many immigrants.

What do you suggest we do with all those people looking for a better life or escaping certain death?

Stop deflecting! It's foolish to resist immigration. There are too many people living in horrible conditions that need to get to Europe and the West. The economy needs to keep on moving. There needs to be foreign investment.

If Europe doesn't prepare now there will be immigrants forced into camps because Europeans didn't build the necessary housing. Look at Germany and how it struggled to accommodate so many immigrants.

What do you suggest we do with all those people looking for a better life or escaping certain death?

A border wall would do.

A border wall would do.
09d756f5-2f5e-49c2-806d-dad7cafebeb6-2060x1236.jpeg

<{cruzshake}>

Worked out well for Germany. Any other suggestions? Bringing them all over to Europe and the West (Especially Canada and Australia with all that land and water) is the best humanitarian and non racist option.

09d756f5-2f5e-49c2-806d-dad7cafebeb6-2060x1236.jpeg

<{cruzshake}>

Worked out well for Germany. Any other suggestions? Bringing them all over to Europe and the West (Especially Canada and Australia with all that land and water) is the best humanitarian and non racist option.

It did work extremely effectively. DDR saw a reduction of hundreds of thousands, even millions of Germans fleeing East Germany every year, to virtually none whatsoever.

Problem was that DDR was a Commie shithole which needed a wall to prevent people from going out, rather than to prevent people from coming in.

It did work extremely effectively. DDR saw a reduction of hundreds of thousands, even millions of Germans fleeing East Germany every year, to virtually none whatsoever.

Problem was that DDR was a Commie shithole which needed a wall to prevent people from going out, rather than to prevent people from coming in.

I imagine the immigrants will be crafty like the Mexicans and still get in. Those Germans weren't as smart. Europe can barely house their recent immigrants. When the tens of millions start arriving it's going to be hard for people to turn them all away. You have to think of their feelings too and what most of them want not just the immigrants. It will be extremely tough for most people to turn them all away. It could cripple people with grief actually.

We can't help them in their countries so lets do the right thing and let them all in.

I imagine the immigrants will be crafty like the Mexicans and still get in. Those Germans weren't as smart. Europe can barely house their recent immigrants. When the tens of millions start arriving it's going to be hard for people to turn them all away. You have to think of their feelings too and what most of them want not just the immigrants. It will be extremely tough for most people to turn them all away. It could cripple people with grief actually.

We can't help them in their countries so lets do the right thing and let them all in.

You're probably right. In fact, I should just open my front door to anyone that wants to come in, because it's immoral to lock doors when there might be people around who require the safe space of my house, more than I do.

I should probably give away all of my belongings to charity as well. I don't need them as much as some dude in Africa does.

You're probably right. In fact, I should just open my front door to anyone that wants to come in, because it's immoral to lock doors when there might be people around who require the safe space of my house, more than I do.

I should probably give away all of my belongings to charity as well. I don't need them as much as some dude in Africa does.
<GinJuice>

If only everyone was as kind as you!

What do you suggest we do with all those people looking for a better life or escaping certain death
?

Keep them in the shit-hole countries and let Nature take it's course. After Darwinism thins the heard, the survivors will be Jacked, tough as nails and highly intelligent. Give it a few more generations and Africa will turn into Wakanda and lots of white people will be trying to immigragte there;)

The Italians wont let us down at election time. I can feel the rage !
They wont bottle it like the French and send another sellout globalist in to keep things the same...

The murder of the teenage girl comes right before the election....

We are talking about the same dipshits who elected Berlusconi multiple times right?

We are talking about the same dipshits who elected Berlusconi multiple times right?
I assume that you know exactly who Berlusconi is..the german made a vulgar video with a lookalike and the foregners still thinks it a real think.

I assume that you know exactly who Berlusconi is..the german made a vulgar video with a lookalike and the foregners still thinks it a real think.

yes I know who he is

Back