News on Chuck Liddell

Mmaprovost

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Chuck will fight again soon....

Chael recently said Chuck snorted his money away and has to fight again.

Evidence:
29354486_2394493260576877_7240250751997224465_o.jpg

Chuck on a local ambulance chasing injury law commercial this morning.

It's a really corny commercial that has Chuck pretend fighting in a cage to represent clients fighting back after injury.

Last edited:

Evidence:

It's a really corny commercial that has Chuck pretend fighting in a cage to represent clients fighting back after injury.

Dude you should try to get the whole commercial, the lulz will be great.

I thought Celebrity Big Brother was as low as he can go.

He really needs some Bellatory money.

There's a good career in accounting still waiting for you, Chuck.

He should put out more nude fitness videos, there has to be a market for that surely!

Chuck and Tank have the same kind of stare

220px-Chuck_Liddell_2010.jpg

tank.jpg

Evidence:

Is this you Chuck?

It's the oldest story in combat sports: fighter blows all his money and needs to make a comeback. I just hope that there's some way he can get paid besides getting in the cage. He's like 48 or 49, hasn't fought in a decade and has clearly suffered from the effects of all the concussions. If he does fight it should be against Chael because it's probably the biggest money fight possible and there isn't a huge risk of being KTFO.

I think I'm in the minority that would actually like to see Cheal and Chuck fight lol

It's the oldest story in combat sports: fighter blows all his money and needs to make a comeback. I just hope that there's some way he can get paid besides getting in the cage. He's like 48 or 49, hasn't fought in a decade and has clearly suffered from the effects of all the concussions. If he does fight it should be against Chael because it's probably the biggest money fight possible and there isn't a huge risk of being KTFO.

@InfinityLens

Man you know what’s great? Is the epic story of Chuck with his back against the wall knocking out random foos in the street. Forgot who’s book it was. Maybe Matt Hugh’s? I dunno but WAR CHUCK

Back