Newsweek: Clinton can still be President if Trump is found guilty

@7437 @livingdeadmoose @KantoTerror

I updated my original post to include:

"If the collusion investigation finds nation wide voter fraud, that is going to nullify the results."

Trump abruptly disbanded the commission on voter fraud (Jan 3rd), even though he tweeted out that the voter system was rigged AFTER he disbanded the commission (Jan 4th). Trump was also contentious about widespread voter fraud during the election.

Mr. Kobach who headed the commission insisted in an interview that the commission’s work would not end but rather would be transferred to the Department of Homeland Security.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html

When you combine this with Robert Mueller's investigation, you have a recipe for a nullification.

I don't think Hillary is going to win it, but I still think there is a dark horse lurking in the shadows.

Last edited:
I mean crazy as specific to this point of cascading Presidential choices. As for the rest of her politics, She wasn't enough of a factor in election cycle for me to pay much attention to her but isn't she sketchy on the whole vaccination issue? Last thing I want is a potential Jenny McCarthy-esque loon in a position of national power.

As I previously said, only Trump and Hillary were covered even though there were nearly 2000 other presidential candidates. The media did that on purpose to obscure the other candidates, or else they would've been less biased.

Here is her stance on vaccines:

Also, just because a person has a slight difference of opinion doesn't make them crazy.

Any misinterpretation she might have had couldn't have been worse than any other candidate blunder.

"If the collusion investigation finds nation wide voter fraud, that is going to nullify the results."

Trump abruptly disbanded the commission on voter fraud (Jan 3rd), even though he tweeted out that the voter system was rigged AFTER he disbanded the commission (Jan 4th). Trump was also contentious about widespread voter fraud during the election.

Mr. Kobach who headed the commission insisted in an interview that the commission’s work would not end but rather would be transferred to the Department of Homeland Security.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html

When you combine this with Robert Mueller's investigation, you have a recipe for a nullification.

I don't think Hillary is going to win it, but I still think there is a dark horse lurking in the shadows.
He has been sworn...this so far has been a massive witchhunt that gained some legs because you know why? Liberal Media will not let it go...they will drag this until it runs out of gas...but any tiny bit they can spin will fuel this..they need this to get them through the night...their followers through the night....but i will play....if anything this will be the impeachable offense you all have been hoping for... that would put Pence as president. that's the dark horse lurking in the shadows...stop these nonsense.

He has been sworn...by the supreme court...if anything this will be the impeachable offense you all have been hoping for... that would put Pence as president. that's the dark horse lurking in the shadows...stop these nonsense.

Being "sworn in" is not some divine law that can't be undone.

You are continuing to misunderstand what I am saying. The collusion investigation will vindicate Trump, but it will uncover nation wide voter fraud that will nullify the election results.

If that happens, then Pence would not be next in line, since the reason why he is VP is because of Trump, which would be based on voter fraud...that wouldn't necessarily be Trump's fault.

I think the media will either blame Russia, cyberterrorist, or some other boogeyman. Maybe it will actually be the dark horse who is controlled by the deep state.

No. There is no legal nullification of the presidential election. Donald could be hung for treason and that would not change.

He has been sworn...this so far has been a massive witchhunt that gained some legs because you know why? Liberal Media will not let it go...they will drag this until it runs out of gas...but any tiny bit they can spin will fuel this..they need this to get them through the night...their followers through the night....but i will play....if anything this will be the impeachable offense you all have been hoping for... that would put Pence as president. that's the dark horse lurking in the shadows...stop these nonsense.

You know that Mueller doesnt work for CNN right?

No. There is no legal nullification of the presidential election. Donald could be hung for treason and that would not change.

You don't strike me as being a constitutional lawyer, so you may want to fact check what you are saying.

Trump would not be hung if the fraud involved some other bad actors that had no direct affiliation with Trump. The bad actors wouldn't even need Trump to actually carry out his term, as the act of successfully executing the attack and sending the nation into shock and panic is enough to divide the country.

The threat of voter fraud has been going on before Bush's re-election. If an organization/party/nation was motivated to rig the election results (which Trump admitted that the system was rigged), it wouldn't be impossible to do.

Last edited:
You fucks can continue wet dreaming about 2016 election being nullified....it is not going to happen...there is no way....
"Similarly, the Supreme Court has no power over the certification of the Presidential election. That power is given exclusively to Congress operating in joint session. One Congress certifies the election, that's it. He either dies in office, resigns, becomes unfit to serve, is impeached and removed…or he's the President for the next four years…period."
Keep hoping for the impeachment though...that's going to put Pence on the helm...as I said.

You fucks can continue wet dreaming about 2016 election being nullified....it is not going to happen...there is no way....
"Similarly, the Supreme Court has no power over the certification of the Presidential election. That power is given exclusively to Congress operating in joint session. One Congress certifies the election, that's it. He either dies in office, resigns, becomes unfit to serve, is impeached and removed…or he's the President for the next four years…period."
Keep hoping for the impeachment though...that's going to put Pence on the helm...as I said.

According to Bannon, the Republican party is trying to nullify the 2016 election, which could explain the threats of a government shutdown, even though Republican controls the Executive branch, the House, and the Senate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/10/p...tch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-60-minutes/index.html

Don't get mad at me. I am just echoing what is being said, and trying to connect the dots.

You don't strike me as being a constitutional lawyer, so you may want to fact check what you are saying.

Trump would not be hung if the fraud involved some other bad actors that had no direct affiliation with Trump. The bad actors wouldn't even need Trump to actually carry out his term, as the act of successfully executing the attack and sending the nation into shock and panic is enough to divide the country.

The threat of voter fraud has been going on before Bush's re-election. If an organization/party/nation was motivated to rig the election results (which Trump admitted that the system was rigged), it wouldn't be impossible to do.

Please point out in the constitution where it says a presidential election can be invalidated for any reason. I have never seen this article. Inform us.

According to Bannon, the Republican party is trying to nullify the 2016 election, which could explain the threats of a government shutdown, even though Republican controls the Executive branch, the House, and the Senate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/10/p...tch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-60-minutes/index.html

Don't get mad at me. I am just echoing what is being said, and trying to connect the dots.

Its not going to happen....you will have a better chance finding a needle in a haystack.

Please point out in the constitution where it says a presidential election can be invalidated for any reason. I have never seen this article. Inform us.

Article IV, Section 4, Clause 2:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/4/essays/128/guarantee-clause

Rigging an election would probably constitute as an "invasion" of the democratic process, which would give cause to invoke an Application of Legislature. This might trigger a special election or the 25th Amendment.

Listen. I am not in glee about this. We are about to enter into a shit storm of biblical proportions.

Last edited:
Article IV, Section 4, Clause 2:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/4/essays/128/guarantee-clause

Rigging an election would probably constitute as an "invasion" of the democratic process, which would give cause to invoke an Application of Legislature. This might trigger a special election or the 25th Amendment.

Listen. I am not in glee about this. We are about to enter into a shit storm of biblical proportions.

No. Invasion means an invasion. Not invasion of privacy. Or invation of democratic process. Or other absurd things. It means invasion like Pancho Villa. Ehat an incredible reach

No. Invasion means an invasion. Not invasion of privacy. Or invation of democratic process. Or other absurd things. It means invasion like Pancho Villa. Ehat an incredible reach

<LikeReally5>

Invasion:
  • an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
  • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain
  • any encroachment or intrusion
If influencing election results for the purpose of installing a presidential candidate that can easily be manipulated is not consider an "invasion", then what is called?

Although covert, that is literally an act of war. The question is, who are they going to blame it on?

newsweek-hillary-edition1.jpg

I was just wondering what if someone wanted to become pres by illegal means and he let someone else be pres and he was vice pres knowing the pres would be busted for bad shit soon. Runner up should get the spot in that instance or do new special election.

I was just wondering what if someone wanted to become pres by illegal means and he let someone else be pres and he was vice pres knowing the pres would be busted for bad shit soon. Runner up should get the spot in that instance or do new special election.
This scenario was already thought of. It goes to the Speaker of the House.

Back