Next season would have been the perfect time to insert Jimmy Garoppolo, he was Brady 2.0.

I was just trying to pinpoint the feeling I had when Gronk scored a td to tame the lead (I think it was that one) and he did a little dance and spiked the ball; the thought I came up with was actually this same thing. It was like a killer in a horror flick that nust wouldn't die. I never watched him much, so seeing his size stood out to me, and added to the feeling.
And that was the same play I was thinking to myself. Why are the Eagles doing a single cover in Gronk. Even in that last play where there were 4 Eagles around and he almost caught the ball. Anything short of that Eagles defense would've got the ,"wtf just happened?" Reaction.

Brady still has at least 2 years in him imo... The tough part is losing Lewis, maybe Gronk, and possibly Cooks (He should get some good offers). Jimmy G is going to be a freaking stud, SF got the deal of the century imo...

Cooks is under contract for next season. Good news?
I don't think he's lit the world on fire. His best route is the comeback that Malcolm Mitchell runs just as well, and Malcolm will be back.
I am wondering about Marty B though. He can do about half of what Gronk can do, which is more than most guys.

The 49ers are probably the most interesting storyling next year. That division is going to be a shark tank again. Hell, the Seahawks might he the worst team in it if the Cards can get their shit together.

The 49ers are probably the most interesting storyling next year. That division is going to be a shark tank again. Hell, the Seahawks might he the worst team in it if the Cards can get their shit together.
Yeah people are sleeping on the Cardinals. They still won 8 games with David Johnson missing all year and Palmer sucked half of the games. Losing their HC, QB and DC is shitty but they still have talent on their roster. If they got Cousins they would be a real threat.

And that was the same play I was thinking to myself. Why are the Eagles doing a single cover in Gronk. Even in that last play where there were 4 Eagles around and he almost caught the ball. Anything short of that Eagles defense would've got the ,"wtf just happened?" Reaction.
You HAVE to throw a safety on Gronk. That was Wade Phillips' answer and that game against the broncos went down to a last minute 2pt conversion as well.
If you play any type of double cover or zone against gronk, youre going to have 2 quick recievers like Hogan and Amendola slanting across that weak bubble and lighting you up 25 yards a time while you have two guys worried about Gronk on a seam

jimmy-tom.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars with the 49ers. I repeat, Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars defense with the 49ers. Imagine what he would have done with Gronk and co.. Jimmy G. is currently undefeated since starting, 7-0 with the forth phucking niners.

Brady is the GOAT QB but he is only going to get worse with age. The Patriots had a QB in Jimmy Garoppolo who could have probably gave them 5+ more championships, but they traded him away for a past his prime Great. Thanks Robert Kraft.

Niners committed highway robbery for only a 2nd round pick.

Jimmy G is the one doing the robbing. 27.5 million per year, the highest ever. Fucking ridiculous.

Niners are still under cap space so they can free agent CB and Edge Rusher. Trade Hyde and Reid as part of the deal.

Jimmy G has the potential to be very good, maybe great. If you follow this game long enough, you see plenty of players, QBs included that look great, but who do not stand the test of time.

I am not convinced he is the next Aaron Rodgers or Steve Young. I will be rooting for him to do well. I like him. He is a good guy. We'll see how he develops.

As a Pats fan, I will still take my 2-4 more years of Brady.

Jimmy G is looking JACKED baby

Jimmy G has the potential to be very good, maybe great. If you follow this game long enough, you see plenty of players, QBs included that look great, but who do not stand the test of time.

I am not convinced he is the next Aaron Rodgers or Steve Young. I will be rooting for him to do well. I like him. He is a good guy. We'll see how he develops.

As a Pats fan, I will still take my 2-4 more years of Brady.

Brady will go downhill in an instant just like everyone else. I doubt he makes it 2 more years.

he's getting 27.5 per year based off of 5 starts which weren't even that good .. certainly not good enough to warrant this contract .. what is up with that ?

Jimmy G is looking JACKED baby

Brady will go downhill in an instant just like everyone else. I doubt he makes it 2 more years.

Physically he can take a few steps back and still be successful. He is the closest thing to a player-coach that you will find in the NFL.

The one thing that does concern me are injuries. No matter how pliable your muscles may be, they are still 40 years old.

The CHEATriots can have Garoppolo back for ...

tenor.gif

Back