Next X-Men movie villian should be Omega Red...

After Apocalypse, omega red would be pretty weak. I nominate Onslaught.

rsz_1695879_47.jpg
so professor X's alter ego?

If not Omega Red then I'd like to see Sinister or an expanded look at the Apocalyptic war between the Sentinels and mutants kind alike Terminator Salvation only good

It was so fucking bad I went back to the cinema the following week and watched Civil War a second time, just to remind myself how good comic book movies can be.

so true...and after First Class, and Days of Future past being so damn Good I was expecting more of the same from apocalypse.

The thing with these X-Men movies is that they need huge Budgets to do the CGI right not. And I'm one that hates to have to state the obvious but I have an almost emotional attachment to properties I grew up thinking about like Marvel characters star wars and the like.

Now I'm not saying CGI makes a Movie, however when dealing with high end science fiction cinematic vehicles like a Star Wars, Avatar, MCU type properties the source material almost demands an extremely high quality level of CGI and a huge budget.

what Disney has done with Star wars and MCU and what Cameron has done at least with the first Avatar shows that you'll get your money back and then some.

so professor X's alter ego?

Onslaught comes into existence after Magneto rips all the Adamantium out of Wolverine's body. Until then, Xavier had been very careful to control his emotions, since he was well aware of the damage he could do as the world's most powerful telepath. Enraged by Magneto nearly killing Wolverine, Xavier finally snaps and uses his powers to completely shut down Magneto's brain.

However, this act of sheer rage caused the the darkest aspect of Magneto's personality to merge with all anger that Xavier has repressed his whole life. This created a being of Psionic energy, Onslaught, that combined the worst parts of Magneto and Xavier's personalities with all of their powers.

so true...and after First Class, and Days of Future past being so damn Good I was expecting more of the same from apocalypse.

The thing with these X-Men movies is that they need huge Budgets to do the CGI right not. And I'm one that hates to have to state the obvious but I have an almost emotional attachment to properties I grew up thinking about like Marvel characters star wars and the like.

Now I'm not saying CGI makes a Movie, however when dealing with high end science fiction cinematic vehicles like a Star Wars, Avatar, MCU type properties the source material almost demands an extremely high quality level of CGI and a huge budget.

what Disney has done with Star wars and MCU and what Cameron has done at least with the first Avatar shows that you'll get your money back and then some.

Yeah, now I know how people must have felt after watching the first two Godfather movies...

"I ain't cried like this since I paid to watch Godfather III!"

- Fat Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back