NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one hard worker in the top 20 for all-time receptions, and he's top 5.

Canthers need to shut Can Mooton down for the rest of the year and give him the Andrew luck treatment. This hit really fucked his season and maybe career. Long live the Taylor Heinicke era.

Cam%20Newton-Fowler.JPG

Canthers should just admit their mistake and trade for the Man, the Myth, the Mullens in the offseason

Lol @ how overrated Zeke continues to be.

Personally, I'd go:

1. Goff
2. Wentz
3. Bosa
4. Ramsey
5. Zeke
6. Dak
7. Tyreek
8. Rankins
9. MT
10. Tunsil / Stanley

48414535_2440192519360823_3196200372603453440_n.jpg

I know y'all like to shit on Matt Ryan but his numbers this season are really good, especially with no running game.

I know y'all like to shit on Matt Ryan but his numbers this season are really good, especially with no running game.
I'm sure the players, coaches, front office, and fans are happy to miss the yoffs when they see his numbers.

Personally, I'd go:

1. Goff
2. Wentz
3. Bosa
4. Ramsey
5. Zeke
6. Dak
7. Tyreek
8. Rankins
9. MT
10. Tunsil / Stanley

LOL at the ONE guy taking Prescott at 4.

Personally, I'd go:

1. Goff
2. Wentz
3. Bosa
4. Ramsey
5. Zeke
6. Dak
7. Tyreek
8. Rankins
9. MT
10. Tunsil / Stanley

Yeah, the leading rusher since entering the league is over rated.

Mention Dak, but don't put Zeke into your shitty take

Yeah, the leading rusher since entering the league is over rated.

Mention Dak, but don't put Zeke into your shitty take

Cowboys o-line made McFadden passable for the first time in his career and put Alf on a 1000-yard pace for the first time since the turn of the industrial revolution.

Cowboys o-line made McFadden passable for the first time in his career and put Alf on a 1000-yard pace for the first time since the turn of the industrial revolution.

Uh Morris ran for 800 yards total in two seasons, McFadden got to a 1000 yards while also getting more carries than he ever did in his entire career.

Zeke has also been at the top of RB in yards after contact. You're arguing with the wrong person on this, dummy.

It's always funny to see mcjizz defend woman beaters.

To be fair I think Zeke is another RB like Gurley, Bell, and young DeMarco Murray in that you could put him with any coach that semi knows how to use him and he'll still produce. Maybe not consistent 1000 rushing yards with like 10-12 TDs but he'd still be towards the top.

Uh Morris ran for 800 yards total in two seasons, McFadden got to a 1000 yards while also getting more carries than he ever did in his entire career.

Zeke has also been at the top of RB in yards after contact. You're arguing with the wrong person on this, dummy.

Alf average 68 yards a game in 5 starts, which would make for a 16-game season of 1,084 yards. And let's not forget how burnt Lenny Kravitz ran for 1,800 yards behind that line and then was out of the league after averaging 900 yards and 3.9 ypc a season the next three years.

Also, considering yourself an authority on how much the Cowgirls blow is really sad.

To be fair I think Zeke is another RB like Gurley, Bell, and young DeMarco Murray in that you could put him with any coach that semi knows how to use him and he'll still produce. Maybe not consistent 1000 rushing yards with like 10-12 TDs but he'd still be towards the top.

Yeah, I don't agree. Gurley, Bell, and Barkley are all different running backs than Zeke. Gurley has generational size/speed combo, Bell has that incredible shiftiness and versatility, and Barkley has a little bit of it all. Zeke is just a powerful one-cut back. Keep him from getting downhill and he's nothing special.

Keep him from getting downhill and he's nothing special.
This feels akin to
- Yeah, just don't let Donald or Miller get off the line with leverage and you can block them no problem
- Just contain Rustled and Rodgers in the pocket
- Force Brady to move out of the pocket

Way WAY easier said than done.

We've only ever really seen ONE team do that and that was the Donkeys immediately following Peyton's retirement when that defense still had the no-fly zone with Talib/Harris and all that talent up front.

Add to that, hasn't Zeke been getting met in the backfield more and more this year and he's STILL on pace for a ridiculous final stat line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back