NFL Discussion: Bungles Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a shitty thing to say - but rather them miss a few of those calls vs call everything including a bunch that shouldn't he called. Let's not forget the shit show that preseason was

{<redford}

I mean, it’s not buying jockstraps for teenagers like Mahomo, but still pretty cool.

Running game and defense wins in the postaeason.... lmao....imagine a dallas vs baltimore superbowl. Bwahahah.

And no...that isn't a prediction, but that shit would be funny.

Running game and defense wins in the postaeason.... lmao....imagine a dallas vs baltimore superbowl. Bwahahah.

Shut the fuck up.

{<redford}

I mean, it’s not buying jockstraps for teenagers like Mahomo, but still pretty cool.

Nobody gives a shit about those blind cans.
GOATrick MaGOAT is preparing those kids for greatness :)

{<redford}

He should show them how to stay away from molly while he’s at it

You had a thread made about you. Must be popular, stupid or a jacksss.

{<Scared}

So i guess this Ruben Foster stuff means i should be like outraged because The Faux Sociologist CanK7 isn't signed

<Fedor23>

So i guess this Ruben Foster stuff means i should be like outraged because The Faux Sociologist CanK7 isn't signed

<Fedor23>

Kaepernick doesn't want to be signed at this point. He's more popular/profitable as an outcast revolutionary than a football player.

Not as bad as the Ray Rice video but what a dumb motherfucker

Hope Kareem Hunt suffers a career ending injury along with Tyreek Hill and Foster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back