PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Eat shit Gruden.

But think of all those draft picks that'll help the raiders

Pass rushers are so easy to draft

Me before the season on Sunday - "It's nice waking up early without a hangover on Sundays."

Me now (on a Sunday night) - "Haven't been sober since Friday."

It's fun laughing at other teams to distract me from my Giant cans and their Browns-ian decline

But think of all those draft picks that'll help the raiders

Pass rushers are so easy to draft

I can’t believe some people actually call MaHomo “patty.” You’re taking a perfectly good male name and turning it into a women’s name. It’s not like adding a y to joe, mike or John or some shit. The first things that comes up when you google “patty” are patty mayonnaise and patty and Selma lmao.

I can’t believe some people actually call MaHomo “patty.” You’re taking a perfectly good male name and turning it into a women’s name. It’s not like adding a y to joe, mike or John or some shit. The first things that comes up when you google “patty” are patty mayonnaise and patty and Selma lmao.

I raise you one Peppermint Patty.

37316a1b-7a51-4420-b28e-73e3ffa49aa5.jpg

He looks like a Patty

Got offered Golden Tate/James White/Tevin Coleman for Michael Thomas/Ronald Jones.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Can't believe the leeg has the balls to market this Thursday night game as a continuation of a great Thursday night schedule this year. These two shit squads aren't even worthy of a London or Mexico City game. Shit should be played in the dark in Alaska where nobody can see it.

It’s crazy to think about but how do Denver fans get over the fact that one of the greatest defenses in history was squandered by their GM. How do Raiders fans get over trading the best defend player in the league the past couple of years. Shit cray.

It’s crazy to think about but how do Denver fans get over the fact that one of the greatest defenses in history was squandered by their GM. How do Raiders fans get over trading the best defend player in the league the past couple of years. Shit cray.
At least Denver got a trophy out of the deal before going stupid and letting Wad walk and drafting and signing goofballs to play QB. All we Raider fans get is more ulcers and the ramblings of an alcoholic ginger with the promise of a decade more of the same.

At least Denver got a trophy out of the deal before going stupid and letting Wad walk and drafting and signing goofballs to play QB. All we Raider fans get is more ulcers and the ramblings of an alcoholic ginger with the promise of a decade more of the same.

Yeah, Raiders are fucked.

Your obsession with Mahomes makes mine look like a casual hobby. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.