NFL Discussion: Burn it down

Who gets fired first?

• Jason Garrett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell are you talking about, Henry? They haven’t even played Marmalard this season.
yikes. I think that was a very drunk me trying to say that the donks are still sitting third in the division behind Phil Rivers.

don’t mind me.

Best part of the chart is how bad Blaine Gabbert is, just in a league of his own. And still starting games lmao

You mean Julio? Lol. He has had pretty good stats without him. I don't think he's a top 5 QB, but he's a consistent top 10 type that can contend on the right team, basically a franchise QB .

Not sure if you're high or just misinformed? Without Julio the Falcons offense is middle of the pack at best passing wise. Even their run game takes a big shit when Julio is off the field.

Don't even get me going on Matt Ryan in the red zone.

Not sure if you're high or just misinformed? Without Julio the Falcons offense is middle of the pack at best passing wise. Even their run game takes a big shit when Julio is off the field.

AFAIK the last season Julio missed entire games was 2016 (Matt Ryan's MVP year) where he missed 2 games with foot problems. Ryan's stats in those 2 games - 69% completions, 5 TDs, 135.5 Passer rating. They score 41 points followed by 42 points with Aldrick Robinson and Taylor Gabriel as the leading WRs ( I fully attribute this to Kyle Shanahan). I guess I could have clarified that I meant lately. 2013 Julio played in 5 games - Matt Ryan still passed for 4.5k Yards and 26 TDs. His passer rating was 89 so his efficiency still went down, but those stats still put him around a top 10 QB in the league type. Even the year prior to Julio being drafted 2010 (Ryan's 3rd year in the league) he passed for 28 TDs with a QB rating over 90, and made the playoffs.

High on stats I guess.

This would lend to your point - But it's tough because of the sample size and when Julio comes off the field. For whatever reason the drunk OC loves to take him off the field inside the 5, obviously you are gaining less yardage in short yardage situation. IE a 1 yard run on 4th and inches hurts your yards per play, etc. Can't totally blame Matt Ryan for the redzone struggles // play calling and Julio were part of the problem, they tried to get him the ball:

Last edited:
yikes. I think that was a very drunk me trying to say that the donks are still sitting third in the division behind Phil Rivers.

don’t mind me.
That they are. Doesn’t make Chubb any less of a stud.

The one true Chubb plays for the browns.
I’m good with the one who’s tying rookie records at his position.

Would be wasted in Denver anyway with GOATsay leading all rookies in rushing yards.

I’m good with the one who’s tying rookie records at his position.

Would be wasted in Denver anyway with GOATsay leading all rookies in rushing yards.

The one true Chubb is averaging 10ypc this year dawg. If we’re gonna go by the mikeyisacan bible he’s currently statistically the greatest running back of all time.

The one true Chubb is averaging 10ypc this year dawg. If we’re gonna go by the mikeyisacan bible he’s currently statistically the greatest running back of all time.
He’s got like 300 fewer yards than Lindsay lol.

He’s got like 300 fewer yards than Lindsay lol.

Hey man I’m a fan of that queer lindsay too but he’s averaging half the ypc CHUBB is dawg. Chubb is the GOAT running back of all time...

based on ypc and through 6 games

Matt Ryan only struggled when he didn't have an o-line. Matt Ryan in the Red Zone is a play calling problem with Sarkisian not Matt Ryan. You could make the argument he should be calling an audible but it's working for other players.

Matt Brieda leads the league in YPA among qualified RBs, the real GOAT.

He's way better then CMC too @Corona, RIP to his knee after I post this.

Matt Brieda leads the league in YPA among qualified RBs, the real GOAT.

He's way better then CMC too @Corona, RIP to his knee after I post this.

He can join his boys jimmy and mkGOATin soon enough. Goodwin should just fake an injury at this point for his own well being too.

He can join his boys jimmy and mkGOATin soon enough. Goodwin should just fake an injury at this point for his own well being too.
He's been injured all year, that was his first full game MJ.Gif

Status
Not open for further replies.