Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Roquan bless.
giphy.gif

It seems basically impossible for the Browns to fuck up their draft this year. I know getting a QB is absolutely essential but it’d be pretty awesome if they got Barkley and Chubb.

It seems basically impossible for the Browns to fuck up their draft this year. I know getting a QB is absolutely essential but it’d be pretty awesome if they got Barkley and Chubb.
This may be sympathy from suffering through similar terribleness, but I think they turn the ship here. Theyve put some very good pieces in place.

Youre ending up with either two very young, very promising possible franchise pass rushers, a crazy stacked backfield, your QB of the future, and/or a generational guard talent. Adding those to an already good looking offense as far as talent.

Hard to fuck that up tbh.

As long as they use him right.
He's an undersized LB a la Telvin Smith/Deion Jones, not Ray Lewis
Hes 6’1” 236 lbs. Hes gotten bigger and didnt lose a step of his speed. And this is prior to an NFL program.

Size isnt a concern at all imo. Hes right there with Kuechly, Willis, Bowman, Swagner etc. All those guys are right around 6’ and 240lbs.

The most impressive part of that gif is that the guard recognized that Smith was blitzing, and Smith still has the strength to pancake him and the agility to get back in on the play.

Blitzing into a counter is a LBs dream. Should have went A gap for the run-through for style points, though. Sneak right behind the pulling lineman ftw

25464559_1.jpg

I honestly hope the Browns do well this draft. All the suffering their fanbase sits through, they deserve to have a good few seasons.

Plus it seems the people in charge aren't blithering idiots for once, and after last season there is only one way to go. In the end it can only get better from here.

The most impressive part of that gif is that the guard recognized that Smith was blitzing, and Smith still has the strength to pancake him and the agility to get back in on the play.

Blitzing into a counter is a LBs dream. Should have went A gap for the run-through for style points, though. Sneak right behind the pulling lineman ftw

25464559_1.jpg
Ive watched damn near everything possible on Smith (and Edmunds). I swear its like he knows what play is coming better than the guys on offense. Its ridiculous. His reads are fucking crazy.

The browns will fuck it up, but I really want them to get it right

Josh Allen looms for the Browns
Goddamn I’d love that. Sets up Denver for Mayfield.

I’d bet the Jets would take Darnold.

Denver could slide up to the 4th to eliminate any competition, snatch up Mayfield and proceed to win 10 Super Bowls in a row.

I dont think Josh Allens top 10 pick market is legitimate. He sucks.
I don’t know where he goes but someone will fall in love with him. No way he makes it out the top 5 imo.

I’d bet the Jets would take Darnold.

Denver could slide up to the 4th to eliminate any competition, snatch up Mayfield and proceed to win 10 Super Bowls in a row.
Get the feeling Mayfield is bound for the Jets unless the Browns shock everyone and take him at 1. Don’t see the Giants being interested at all.

Browns gonna take Lamar Jackson run an explosive double QB Wildcat offense

Josh Allen will probably be the second best qb out of this draft behind Rosen.

Denver could slide up to the 4th to eliminate any competition, snatch up Mayfield and proceed to miss again on drafting a viable franchise qb.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back