NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foster is a piece of shit. Niners should cut him and he should be suspended from the league.

I'm starting to get cold feet on Earl Thomas. Rumors are the trade talk is heating up, and now i'm starting to over analyze. Almost 30, last two season significantly impacted by injury, want's to be paid really high....

but fuck man, it's Earl Thomas

I'll be mad if we lose him for less than a 1st and a 3rd.

Doubt anyone is giving up a first round for him.

Look at the Peters trade.

Earl is kind of a game changer. If Seattle keeps him, I think our defense will still be good next year, without him they will be middling at best. He makes that much of a difference.

Can't say that about a Peters. Kind of rare for those players to come to market at all.

Earl is kind of a game changer. If Seattle keeps him, I think our defense will still be good next year, without him they will be middling at best. He makes that much of a difference.

Can't say that about a Peters. Kind of rare for those players to come to market at all.
Yes you can. Peters, the All Pro leading the league in picks since hes been in the league.

Also younger and cheaper.

"chokeslamming and tea bagging"

If Licht drafts Derwin James at 7 he should be fucking fired quick. I dont get all the love for him, hes average at best.

Yes you can. Peters, the All Pro leading the league in picks since hes been in the league.

Also younger and cheaper.

I don't even think he is top 5. He also has baggage.

Earl is number 1.

I believe a 1st and a 3rd was the rumored asking price at one time. Doesn't mean they will get it, but that was kind of my point. I would rather have Earl, than a 2nd and 4th.

People just want there to be conspiracy theories. Its not like one team had this classified info and released it. Its been right there for anyone who cared to look.

I don't even think he is top 5.
giphy.gif

That would be hilarious.

I feel like some people forget that Scot Mccloughan is working with Cleveland and their draft. I expect them to do a lot better than years past

Mayfield going 1 is going to flip a lot of shit around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back