NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to watching Allen. I thought @Revolver was just nut hugging. Allen looks sharp af.

<mma4>

Rams better put their make up so they look good because Donald is gonna fuck em.

Id prefer to have the entire staff kidnapped than to trade Mack, but I am actually curious what that would cost the team getting him.

Id imagine it would be something astronomical.
ESPN ran some ridiculous story last week along the lines of "if the Jets call offering a 1st the Raiders should listen", which was so mind-boggling stupid I think my jaw actually dropped.

Not that such a thing should ever be considered but it would have to be a Herschel Walker level bonanza.

In all seriousness I'm not looking forward to the skins' season. I'll be shocked if we get more than 6 wins especially if our D line is all hype.

I gotta feeling this will be me November:

<28>

"If Guice was healthy...."

Future Goat Qb

That arm is something else. I legit said "God damn" outloud. Hopefully he tears it up in fantasy so I can trade rape you.

<seedat>

Has he been named the starter yet or are the Bills still deciding?

Last edited:
That arm is something else. I legit said "God damn" outloud. Hopefully he tears it up in fantasy so I can trade rape you.

<seedat>

Has been named the starter yet or are the Bills still deciding?
Doubt he starts early in the year. Well probably get to see him play towards the end when they’re out of the playoff race.

Doubt he starts early in the year. Well probably get to see him play towards the end when they’re out of the playoff race.

IMO, it shouldnt be too difficult to beat AJ out of the starting job. Plus it will be good for business. Its not like he sitting behind a true vet QB.

Last edited:
Can the raiders afford to pay Mack 24M a year?

Can the raiders afford to pay Mack 24M a year?
Can or will.

I think getting a bit more than Von got with strong guarantees is what will get a deal done. Imagine that Nevadas not having income tax will want to be taken advantage of as well.

Super Bowl, baby!

Alfred Morris to SF. Pretty well rounded backfield imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back