NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL what the shit do the Packers have to give them? Both first round picks and like the 2nd from next year?
Wouldn't work, Gruden doesn't want rookies. He'd probably do a straight up deal for Reggie White though.

Wouldn't work, Gruden doesn't want rookies. He'd probably do a straight up deal for Reggie White though.
If we tell him Perry is a ghost will he think he's a good horror movie ghost then instead of a bum that doesn't show up when it isn't a contract year?

MAKE IT HAPPEN GUTE!

EDIT:
I can't get over how the Packers haven't re-done Matthews/Cobb's contract and taken Perry to a CIA blacksite to threaten him to play better or he gets put in the box again ala Zero Dark Thirty.

Alfred Morris to SF. Pretty well rounded backfield imo.
<TheWire1>

He might throw up some good numbers since hes back with Kyle. Could be interesting to see what he does out there.

<TheWire1>

He might throw up some good numbers since hes back with Kyle. Could be interesting to see what he does out there.
Devalues McKinnon quite a bit for fantasy purposes imo. Fully expect Morris to produce more carrying the ball and McKinnon to get the passing work.

Going to be hilarious when Gruden’s Grinders curb stomp your career backup QB.

Devalues McKinnon quite a bit for fantasy purposes imo. Fully expect Morris to produce more carrying the ball and McKinnon to get the passing work.

I concur. SF should be able to just plug Morris right in with no problems. He most def just took a hit in standard scoring. I wasn't high on McKinnon like some but that definitely hurts.

mshckd.gif

You guys think Kahill Mack is going to green bay? Mark Daiv seems to be tryingto folow in his fathers footsteps.

Straight across for Clay Matthews.

Bring back James Jones and this gets done by end of business today.

Looks like the Bears are finally going to get Roquan signed. Bunch of fucking idiots for the shit they tried to pull.

I hope your next old fashion is filled with rum you cunt
How DARE YOU

EDIT:
I actually haven't drank any sorta mixed drink in awhile. Bourbon, rye, scotch on the rocks is my go to now cause I'm not a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back