NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers sat for 3 years and developed. Mahomes sat for a year and developed without pressure. Trubisky is not showing any fucking growth. The only stat he has approved on is accuracy and that is because he WRs can actually catch this year. They need to sit his ass and let him learn because he is not even close to ready.

Last year you probably bitched about the giraffe starting and wantes Trubisky to play anyways so I'm taking this post as a troll. Add in the fact Trubisky had far less snaps and games than the other 2 and they also had way better QB coaches and players to learn from than Trubisky. If you are winning (news flash we are) and he needs the reps just keep giving it to him. Chase isn't gonna get us any further than Trubisky and if you think he will you're absolutely clueless about the guy.

you're actually quite annoying

fraidycam.0.gif

Last year you probably bitched about the giraffe starting and wantes Trubisky to play anyways so I'm taking this post as a troll. Add in the fact Trubisky had far less snaps and games than the other 2 and they also had way better QB coaches and players to learn from than Trubisky. If you are winning (news flash we are) and he needs the reps just keep giving it to him. Chase isn't gonna get us any further than Trubisky and if you think he will you're absolutely clueless about the guy.

fraidycam.0.gif
Last year I gave him the benefit of the doubt for being a on god damn dumpster fire of team. He now has 3 quality WRs, 2 exceptional backs, and a TE that he is completely wasting. He needs reps in practice where he can be coached up because he is not even close to game ready. He has showed every game this season. He is rating out at the bottom of the league for QBs and will not be improving at all this year.

Delivers L's and chokes in the super bowl
Oh shit now you've gone and done it. Don't you ever go and suggest that Cam or the Panthers team "choked" in SB 50.

Denver was the superior team and imposed their mighty will that day, it's insane to suggest otherwise.

Oh shit now you've gone and done it. Don't you ever go and suggest that Cam or the Panthers team "choked" in SB 50.

Denver was the superior team and imposed their mighty will that day, it's insane to suggest otherwise.

Denever was the better team, Cam didn't do dick for an MVP and "great" qb

10 over thrown passes and 31% completion percentage when under pressure.

Last year I gave him the benefit of the doubt for being a on god damn dumpster fire of team. He now has 3 quality WRs, 2 exceptional backs, and a TE that he is completely wasting. He needs reps in practice where he can be coached up because he is not even close to game ready. He has showed every game this season. He is rating out at the bottom of the league for QBs and will not be improving at all this year.

He's getting practice reps and live snaps. Give it time dude. We've been a fucking joke of an organization for almost 8 years. We aren't even supposed to contend this year, if we make the playoffs its all gravy.

Trey booboo is being wasted

Welcome my brethren. PUO is an admitted closet Bronco fan. I am happy to hear that you are with us too. Good to have you here.

2ee3f5c2f0985d822cd91df5f5f7ed8f.jpg

Breesus is off to a ridiculous start this year. 1k yards, 8-0 TD/INT and an 80% completion rate lol.. I think the only thing we need now is Franks confirmation on whether he's "for real" or not.
Drew Brees is for real.

Tom Flores should be in the Hall of Fame.

Two Super Bowl wins should get you in. He's getting a raw deal.

you're kind of a smarmy, sarcastic asshole, aren't you?

Hell yeah man, especially when people claim I don't know shit but can factually back it up. If I'm wrong on Josh Allen being great I'm okay with it. Because what he's shown me I think he has every physical and mental tool he needs to be great. I'm pretty sure you can find my quote from the summer where I said he'll be the next Brett Favre. In his one start he's shown his ability to make plays and even his mannerisms are there. If he ends up being a bust that's fine, I can only go by what I've seen.

Cam Newton is a good QB, but overrated. He's a known cancer (although better last year) has always had accuracy problems, and tbh doesn't seem to be the smartest of cats football wise. I'd say he's maybe average football IQ. He's athletic, but he choked when he was needed most. So when I give him shit and y'all mother fuckers make it seem like its unwarranted well I hate to say it but history is on my side.

Hell yeah man, especially when people claim I don't know shit but can factually back it up. If I'm wrong on Josh Allen being great I'm okay with it. Because what he's shown me I think he has every physical and mental tool he needs to be great. I'm pretty sure you can find my quote from the summer where I said he'll be the next Brett Favre. In his one start he's shown his ability to make plays and even his mannerisms are there. If he ends up being a bust that's fine, I can only go by what I've seen.

Cam Newton is a good QB, but overrated. He's a known cancer (although better last year) has always had accuracy problems, and tbh doesn't seem to be the smartest of cats football wise. I'd say he's maybe average football IQ. He's athletic, but he choked when he was needed most. So when I give him shit and y'all mother fuckers make it seem like its unwarranted well I hate to say it but history is on my side.
Holy jumpin fucking dogshit this is a stupidly long post in a reply to a guy that couldn't give a flying fuck about you or your dumb opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back