Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, pretty much not caring
just stopped in for a cup of coffee
HollowRaggedEmu-small.gif

He's better because he's smarter and more accurate than Cam Newton. Kappa

Also more athletic

Allen_hurdles_Barr_Bills_2018_Week_3.jpg

Cam can't do that to a freak like Barr and Cam can't flick the ball 80 yards. I'm racist or something though.

he is, and it's plain as day when you look at his complete game

So cam beating allen in the combine in every stat isnt enough, we've resorted to posting gifs? Find me some of Allen burning an entire secondary for 60 yards(hint hes not fast enough), cuz I easily found one of Cam hurdling a defender. There's also about 50 more of these if you legit google "Cam newton touchdown" and LOL at arguing Allen is more accurate, he couldn't even throw 60% in college against cans. If Jamarcus was white you'd probably love him coming out of college too cuz he can throw far.

giphy.webp

cam.0.gif

So cam beating allen in the combine in every stat isnt enough, we've resorted to posting gifs? Find me some of Allen burning an entire secondary for 60 yards(hint hes not fast enough), cuz I easily found one of Cam hurdling a defender. There's also about 50 more of these if you legit google "Cam newton touchdown" and LOL at arguing Allen is more accurate, he couldn't even throw 60% in college against cans. If Jamarcus was white you'd probably love him coming out of college too cuz he can throw far.

I do flip bumps every time I enter the wrestling ring, this isn't impressive

You are a dipshit, but I'm just funnin with you. Guys like you make this place fun sometimes

I just assume that's what 90% of the posting on here is.

Plus, when I get those sweet multi quotes from a brash statement I just

tumblr_nqqe2npT9s1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Apparently Can doesn't know how to make reads, look off safeties or throw accurately either.

R43k.gif

ScentedTenderElver-size_restricted.gif

Cam Newton is a good QB, but overrated. He's a known cancer (although better last year) has always had accuracy problems, and tbh doesn't seem to be the smartest of cats football wise. I'd say he's maybe average football IQ. He's athletic, but he choked when he was needed most. So when I give him shit and y'all mother fuckers make it seem like its unwarranted well I hate to say it but history is on my side.
A known cancer? Seriously WTF? 100% wrong.

Look, everyone knows Cam isn't the most accurate QB but no, your criticisms of him are mostly BS. Like he "didn't do dick for MVP", that's absurd with the season he had in 2015. Quick article since you're so into facts.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-mvp-statistics-history

You've also claimed that his running ability is irrelevant to evaluating him as a QB which is also pretty dumb. You're just being judged on the quality of your arguments man.

A known cancer? Seriously WTF? 100% wrong.

Look, everyone knows Cam isn't the most accurate QB but no, your criticisms of him are mostly BS. Like he "didn't do dick for MVP", that's absurd with the season he had in 2015. Quick article since you're so into facts.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-mvp-statistics-history

You've also claimed that his running ability is irrelevant to evaluating him as a QB which is also pretty dumb. You're just being judged on the quality of your arguments man.

Yeah, he wasn't known to be immature as fuck even the season after they lost the super bowl lul, revisionist history on your behalf

https://www.catscratchreader.com/20...am-newton-to-stop-his-press-conference-antics

https://praisecharlotte.com/952372/cam-newton-shows-his-immaturity-after-the-super-bowl/

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2017-10-25-cam-newtons-immaturity-will-be-his-downfall/

That's just a quick google search too

Into the facts during the SUPER BOWL he wasn't very good. Period.

Cam Newton 18/41 265 0-1 55.4qbr

Last edited:
According to the incident report, Pico told police that Griffen had been "explosive, screaming and yelling" at the team facility and that he had been struggling in recent weeks.

Okay maybe ESPN is being racist?

Following the incident at the hotel Saturday, Griffen allegedly attempted to break in to the home of teammate Trae Waynes before climbing into a stranger's truck and being driven to his home in Minnetrista, according to an incident report.
<mma4>
Minnetrista Police then met with Griffen at his home. Asked by police why he went to Waynes' home, Griffen said that "God made me do it" and later agreed to go to the hospital.
<Dana05>

While waiting for the ambulance to take him to the hospital, Griffen reportedly told an officer about people trying to kill him. Griffen also jumped out of the ambulance, saying he was in fear of someone shooting him, before ultimately being calmed and taken to the hospital.
<30>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back