NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that, just said he was overrated, and he is.

You implied it by saying Allen is smarter/better and posting a gif of him looking off a couple defenders. Literally every qb in the league looks off defenders. You can probably find of of Gabbert doing the same shit lmao.

You implied it by saying Allen is smarter/better and posting a gif of him looking off a couple defenders. Literally every qb in the league looks off defenders. You can probably find of of Gabbert doing the same shit lmao.

Allen is more athletically gifted overall, smarter (tests prove it), and I honestly believe he'll be a hall of famer. Cam only makes it because of his longevity as a "running QB" not because of the work he does from the pocket. I think Allen is gonna be better than almost every QB in the league currently. He'll be a top 5 guy in a few years.

I'd like to have Earl Thomas, but after everything he's done...I doubt the Seahawks are just going to give him what he wanted and send him to the Cowboys. Also, as I've said, we got way more pressing needs than anything on defense

Last edited:
Yes Cam has rightly received received criticism for sulking on the sideline during losses and pouting during press conferences after losses, his SB presser being an embarrassing example.

However, the meaning of "cancer" applied to sports is well established as a player who causes discord in the locker room and is disliked by players and coaches. Cam has always been well liked and well respected by players and coaches, a fact reported on consistently and extensively for the past eight years here in Charlotte. Unless you're going to claim to be using your personal definition of cancer and not the one literally everyone else uses, you're dead wrong here.

I slightly misunderstood your "didn't do dick" comment, I was thinking you were talking about his MVP award not just the SB performance. Fair enough, no real argument there.

As far as Newton being overrated, I'd say that's a pretty subjective term, I mean overrated by who? I think Cam's strengths and weaknesses are pretty well agreed upon at this point. He's a strong-armed QB who sometimes struggles with accuracy and overthrows. He's also a mobile 245 lb QB and a serious running threat. NFL MVP, Offensive POTY, laundry list of passing and rushing records (seriously just go to wiki, the list is ridiculous), hey if you want to pull overrated out of that go ahead I guess.

I will concede however, that Cam's fashion choices are unfortunate, and he damn sure pussed out on that SB fumble, he's going to have to live with that one.

On another note Josh Allen has been surprisingly impressive, that's a different subject.

Last edited:
Welcome my brethren. PUO is an admitted closet Bronco fan. I am happy to hear that you are with us too. Good to have you here.

2ee3f5c2f0985d822cd91df5f5f7ed8f.jpg
so-sad-gif-4.gif

I'd like to have Earl Thomas, but after everything he's done...I doubt the Seahawks are just going to give him what he wanted and send him to the Cowboys. Also, as I've said, we got way more pressing needs than anything on defense
Should trade for Rustled instead lol.

He’s look better in Green and Gold anyways

I think everybody is anticipating the high powered Broncos offense vs the Chiefs awesome defense :p

You sure? He's got a few unsportsmanlike conduct penatlies in his career......so he's obviously a loose cannon!
I'll take those over what's going on now. Coverage that is "just watch them catch the ball then fail to tackle"

Anything is better than the corpses of Tramon Williams and Davon House

You say that now. Breeland has caused my jimmies to reach maximum rustle quite a few times.

Khan and English FA have agreed a deal for Wembley. London Jags LOOM.

You fuckers better get used to getting up extremely late/early to watch this shit, i've done it long enough.

Kc and no in top 5 of "power rankings" lol

2 defenses that can't stop a runny nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back