NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
6_8274571.png

That's about it though.
My thought also. Id say KC as well (counting Kelce).

The Steelers should keep Tomlin for at least another season IMO.

My thought also. Id say KC as well (counting Kelce).
Well, that opens up a can of worms (Thomas/Kamara, Allen/Gates), but I agree.

If you're a Steeler fan, you need to be used to a couple painful, terrible losses a season. Just the way she goes. This one was pretty up there on that scale though.

If you're a Steeler fan, you need to be used to a couple painful, terrible losses a season. Just the way she goes. This one was pretty up there on that scale though.
They likely beat themselves. Rape should have been back in earlier.

Seeing a win felt nice but a loss would have been better for the Bosa sweepstakes. Its good to see Carr slinging it again though. He looks like his 2016 form, and doing it with a shit WR squad and being sacked at a ridiculous rate. I think only Dak and Watson have been sacked more this year.

3 of there loses have been to teams currently in playoff picture, to add salt the wound all 3 of those loses where at home.

They have two playoff caliber teams left (Patriots and Saints).

If they lose both and have 5 total loses to playoff teams (4 games of which at home) then I don't see how he doesn't get fired

That what his traitor ass gets...
But maybe he should return to help Dougie P.

Funny, on an Eagles forum they were just saying he would be fired at the end of the season. I thought maybe they were right, or maybe they were jumping the gun.

<Fedor23>

Fucking LOL when this guy was getting head coach buzz as recent as a couple of weeks ago. Ridiculous hype job.

Nobody at all was saying that last year. He got a lot of praise and credit for their SuperBowl win. Lot's of writers around Philly are already clamoring for him back.

Nobody at all was saying that last year. He got a lot of praise and credit for their SuperBowl win. Lot's of writers around Philly are already clamoring for him back.
And he was still getting the hype when his star studded offense was failing miserably this year. Time will truly tell but early signs show Reich was the real mind behind Philly’s Super Bowl win.

Why?

Injuries are the reason the team is playing poorly

I feel like he had solid drafts....am I wrong
Argument might attempted that if he had solid drafts the backups would be semi competent but I'm confused by letting him go to.

Hard to stay in the game when your entire defense is basically back ups and Sark keeps fucking up your offense.

Rustle with the 70 yards of Elite Passing

Also they curb stomp the Cowboys in Dallas if it comes to them playing in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back