NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the coach said something totally different.

Leads me to believe theyre full of shit.
He backed up Big Rape.

They said he said they needed to wait for the painkillers to kick and they were also hesitant about sending him back in without fully knowing the extent of the injury because of your ghetto ass stadium’s equipment.

He backed up Big Rape.

They said he said they needed to wait for the painkillers to kick and they were also hesitant about sending him back in without fully knowing the extent of the injury because of your ghetto ass stadium’s equipment.
All I caught was the pain injections hadnt kicked in.

Still got a hard time believing that, but cant imagine why the team wants a new stadium if she like that is true lol.

I think trying to save face is more likely. They thought their backup would roll a group of cans, and that their defense could stop Carr.

The truth is they thought they could beat the Raiders with their sorry ass back up.

I hope that’s the case lol

Oakland just filed a lawsuit against the bitch ass raiders which means the next game will prolly be the last one ever played in the Oakland Coliseum
Thinking about going so I can see the ole girl one last time before the A's tear it down and turn it into a park
Farewell old friend and thanks for 20 years of amazing memories

giphy.gif

Oakland just filed a lawsuit against the bitch ass raiders which means the next game will prolly be the last one ever played in the Oakland Coliseum
Thinking about going so I can see the ole girl one last time before the A's tear it down and turn it into a park

giphy.gif

We knew you’d be back.

giphy.gif
You should try and get arrested or kicked out. That would be awesome. Make sure someone films it.

giphy.gif
Should sue for naming rights like Cleveland did iirc

You should try and get arrested or kicked out. That would be awesome. Make sure someone films it.
Been arrested there twice, once for trying to mack on a milf cop and once for being inside a stall in the girls bathroom with a drunk chick
Never been kicked out

Should sue for naming rights like Cleveland did iirc
Thats part of the lawsuit, to keep the rights to the raiders name but theyre never gonna get another team so it doesnt really matter
In reality the city is just trying to get back some of the money it still owes on the Coliseum renovations from 20 years ago

Been arrested there twice, once for trying to mack on a milf cop and once for being inside a stall in the girls bathroom with a drunk chick
Never been kicked out
None of this sounds illegal. Sounds like old fashioned American FUN

City is mad its losing the revenue they were getting. Theyll likely go bankrupt in the next 3-5 years with the Raiders and Warriors gone.

And those idiots still owe millions on the 90s rennovation of that shit hole lmao.

Further reason why no taxpayers should sign up to pay anything towards a professional sports team.

None of this sounds illegal. Sounds like old fashioned American FUN
The chick cop was enjoying the woo being pitched her way and even came and visited me in the back of the police van after I got arrested lol
Her partners didnt like it though and grabbed me outta the porta potty line and said I was drunk
Told em I wasnt drunk and asked for a breathalyzer but they said no they didnt have to
They were pissed at me but the other cops were being cool and told me why I really got arrested

It's not bullshit when Cousins makes a single read then becomes checkdown Charlie cause there's a DB within 10 yards of his receiver.

It's all bullshit. A QB who is resorting to checkdowns is a QB who's getting his shit pushed in. It's not like he wants to throw to an out like that ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back