NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver has a much more storied history of being a difficult place to play and he came back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter and won.

No one is scared to play in that inbred canned stadium

39hinswll6421.jpg

What a Christmas present for the Chargers, hand wrapped with love from the refs. What an absolute farce.
You cant be serious lol. The Chiefs were getting every call and non call in their favor up until the very end of the game. They got away with a personal foul cheap shot on Rivers literally the play before the PI.

I get that you seem to want to be the wise elder of nfl thread, but every time I check it (not much)you seem to be getting hilariuosly bodied by that Mikey guy and now this @chrisdiaz

You seem senile tbh
Hitting the bottle early today huh? Respect.

You cant be serious lol. The Chiefs were getting every call and non call in their favor up until the very end of the game. They got away with a personal foul cheap shot on Rivers literally the play before the PI.

Overall the refs were pretty shitty but those third down on the chiefs drive were a joke and that helmet to helmet hit on rivers with his knee down was a complete embarrassment. Someone should be fired for that.

Seahawks certainly shit their pants there this year lol.

We lost a close game, I wouldn't call that being scared. If that were the case we would have been blown out. My point still stands, no ones scared to play Denver in Denver, ever.

Reapect to admit that. It was a great game.

You gotta admit a few things i said came to fruition last night. Williams/williams may not be juju but mike put on last night. Justin jackson may not have had 100 yards but he was a suitable back along with newsome.

We lost a close game, I wouldn't call that being scared. If that were the case we would have been blown out. My point still stands, no ones scared to play Denver in Denver, ever.
Denver is one of the most hostile away games there is.

Lol people were saying shit like “typical rivers crying” or whatever after this hit. I’m surprised nobody got ejected for losing their shit.

Reapect to admit that. It was a great game.

You gotta admit a few things i said came to fruition last night. Williams/williams may not be juju but mike put on last night. Justin jackson may not have had 100 yards but he was a suitable back along with newsome.
Nothing you said came to fruition to be honest.

They arent better than Juju, and that RB wasnt very impressive.

The WRs showed out for sure. Hell of a showing in a huge game with all the presssure on them after Allen went down.

The RB was, at best, serviceable.

And to keep things in perspective, Chiefs are dead last in passing defense, and 25th worst in rushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back