NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was an obvious make up call, then they gave the Chargers another one for good measure.
Nah they got it right. Cant pull the arm. Replay was very clear.

These things happen, and you don't really know what's happening on the field.

Everyone complained about the OPI called that brought the TD back in the Eagles game. It was not a good call...but...

The play immediately before that Alshon caught a pass on a blatant push off, like real blatant. Nothing was called, the CB and the S (according to them) where very upset and where screaming at the ref, basically, about it. So they watched it very closely on the next one, and all it takes is that little thought planted in your head...then the slightest little contact is gonna sway the ref and they'll throw the flag. Which they did.

Like I said, we may as well just accept bad reffing as part of the game now. You want it to be fixed, but for now...we deal with it. Complaing doesn't help and won't change the outcome. Even if they come out and admit the were wrong..it changes nothing.

His o-line should have been throwing blows over that one. You do not let your QB take shots like that without mauling someone in return. Be it the play after or whenever you get the chance.
They won. That's the ultimate consolation prize for that hit. Losing their cool wouldn't have done shit.

They won. That's the ultimate consolation prize for that hit. Losing their cool wouldn't have done shit.
The King of hindsight.

Should dig up jizzys posts while ur at it.

Should dig up jizzys posts while ur at it.
Already said they made me eat crow. I would have been impressed with them even if they lost. Which we all know is the GOAT team measurement.

Hoping the chargers win the division now just to go to a playoff game. Tickets would prob be like $50 max lol.

Hoping the chargers win the division now just to go to a playoff game. Tickets would prob be like $50 max lol.

If that ends up happening Ill fly out and take you to suplex city for free

Conveniently left out the ones after the game tho huh lol.
rustlin-out-my-jimmies.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back