NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mack trade was one of the best deals ever

I think every chiefs, broncos, and chargers fan can agree to this
This season has been so soul crushing I literally shut off my cable and stopped watching football.
I feel like a Baltimore Colts face or something, seeing your best players traded away for magic beans where the best possible scenario is those picks turning into a squad that wins titles in some other town.
At this point I am basically hoping that las vegas betrays bowl-cut and they take the chargers instead, then the NFL forces him to sell the team.

In a season of disappointment and heartbreak, Gareon Conley and has arrived (Karl Joseph as well).

Conley held AB to 35 yards. Tyreek Hill to 13. Pretty good two weeks.
I remember being pissed when Oakland drafted Conley after passing on Reuben Foster.
<30>

giphy.gif

I was away from any news source for the last few hours so scrolling through this page brought incredible hope followed my crushing disappointment.

I remember being pissed when Oakland drafted Conley after passing on Reuben Foster.
<30>
Hes really coming on strong. Flashing elite upside. Seems like him and Joseph have been making plays left and right these last two weeks.

i dont even know how to feel about the raiders win....

on a side note.... i guess carr is gonna be there for the long run isn't he?

fucking hate these garish seacawks jerseys

Who in the hell gave Booger a commentary gig?

Told yall the Seahawks would still be legit.

did I just see a guy in the stands w/ a “12” tattoo on his forearms?

Told yall the Seahawks would still be legit.
They’re decent. I had them at 8-8. I don’t think anyone is worried about getting them in the WC.

They’re decent. I had them at 8-8. I don’t think anyone is worried about getting them in the WC.
That would be a mistake to overlook them.

Lol, what the hell was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back