NFL Discussion: Midseason Review

Hows your season going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thud lol

Lol at having an agent that didn’t know that.

Apparently his agent has already stated this in a previous interview, so he definitely did know about this and this rumour came from some guys shooting the shit on a podcast so not exactly a reliable source.

That Rasmey video made the Gordon Hayward leg break video look tame

Apparently his agent has already stated this in a previous interview, so he definitely did know about this and this rumour came from some guys shooting the shit on a podcast so not exactly a reliable source.
Apparently I don’t care.

Apparently that’s not the actual Jalen Ramsey but some other dude with the same name. That’s a bummer but the vid is still hilarious.

That’s an interesting question. If you were a bandwagon fan because of their success in the 90s, which I’m sure that’s where the majority of their base comes from, but you’ve stuck with them through all their irrelevancy since, are you still a bandwagon fan?
<TheWire1>

tenor.gif

Hope Thomas and Brees pick on his ass all game if they meet in the playoffs.

damn, aikman looks like shit.
and buck went from 50 to 70 over night
didn't know broadcasting was so destructive

I feel like this is gonna be a great game. I've readied my body for seeing the Steelers defense gashes several times by a white RB. I hope we don't get to be the team to knock him out for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back