NFL Discussion: Midseason Review

Hows your season going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th and 2, you’ve got Gurley. Pass it.

Lol at cooks bitching. The ball literally hit him in the fucking face.

Take it easy on him. He's only been alive for a few months since getting killed in the SB.

Wouldn't shock me that you write in crayon. Still upset and trying to act like you were joking, lol?
Uhh, yeah, I was, dumbass. He was clearly talking about the Saints/Rams and I chimed in about a game no one ITT cared about. Cool to show up with shit talk only after they won though lol.

Fucking running the clock out to kick a 51 yard field goal is moronic. I am in awe of how fucking inept VJ is. Piece of garbage.

Vance Joseph and Brandon Cooks have the same angry face.

I appreciate the Saints just abusing a favorable matchup. If you can't cover Kamara they will throw him the ball 15 times. When you can't cover Thomas they will throw it to him 20 times. And that's basically their entire offense lol

Fucking running the clock out to kick a 51 yard field goal is moronic. I am in awe of how fucking inept VJ is. Piece of garbage.
Not sure I’ve ever despised someone I’ve never met quite as much as Joseph.

Nice to see people hate their coaches as much as I hated Fisher.

Really brings the community together.

If only the Rams did that with Gurley.

Uhh, yeah, I was, dumbass. He was clearly talking about the Saints/Rams and I chimed in about a game no one ITT cared about. Cool to show up with shit talk only after they won though lol.

Lmao. I always talk shit win or lose. One thing is clear, you're rustled badly. I don't have any grand delusions that beating the shitty Broncos makes the Texans a contender. It's fucking hilarious when you get upset though

These NFL announcers still bitching about the cell phone

How out of touch can 2 people be?

Great game despite the stupidity of some of the players.

Lol at Joe Buck's bitchass. He gets way into his feelings over TD celebrations. Still talking about it.

Can't believe people think Rams/Saints was a good game.

Awful defense, bad refs, dumb plays by players, dumb calls by the coaches.

It was entertaining at some points but the game was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back