NFL Discussion: Mikey on a milk carton

Where is Mikey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Rodgers, but Revo is right. I can't say, from first hand experience....because he skull fucks my team a lot. However, i've seen him not play well and he never get's the blame. It's what generally happens with all top tier players though, really. You kind of just give them a pass. It's like "For once, can somebody else pick up a bit of the slack?"

Lmao @ the rodgers apologists. When he wins it’s entirely because of him but when he loses he gets none of the blame. If he could have led his team to more than 3 points in the second half they would have won. Lol.
He gets plenty of criticisms. Just look through the recent posts regarding him.

Its pretty damn obvious hes not the culprit for the majority of the teams losses, and that he carries them more often than not.

This team wins no more than 3 games all season without him so yeah it's kinda easy to understand why he doesn't get much blame

He botched that 3rd down play but who the fuck punts on 4th down when you're defense can't stop anything

Also who runs dumbass fake reverses that take forever when your oline can't stop the blitz

So those two stupid timeouts Rodgers used up because of bad time management could have at least helped stopped the clock here to given them a tiny chance.

What good would it do to get the ball back? Rodgers wasn't doing shit anyway. He forgot how to throw a pass. He looked like Favre out there in the second half.

O line rankings after week 10

https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...ine-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-10

1.Just by the eye test the Saints look like a Top 3 line to me, but PFF gives a lot of credit to Brees'quick release.

2. Cowboys line hasn't fallen off nearly as much as Dak apologists would have you believe

3.Chargers line doesn't seem nearly as bad as PFF has em ranked, Niners seem a lot worse on TV than they apparently are

Amazing what ditching Tom Cable did. Hope Gruden sees him as a real grinder and keeps him on for years to come.

Lmao @ the rodgers apologists. When he wins it’s entirely because of him but when he loses he gets none of the blame. If he could have led his team to more than 3 points in the second half they would have won. Lol.

You mean like how you defend Josh Allen even though he sucks 95% of the time?

You try having an elite QB anchored down by a Chris Farley look alike.

White Cam Newton is weighed down by a Whoopie Goldberg look alike.

12121.jpg

Part of it is play calling and he should audible out, at the same time that 4th and 2 whats he gonna do? fight the coach and get a delay of game and punt anyways?

Lol that’s pretty shitty

How expensive is arsenic? Asking for.... reasons....

This is a really terrible idea.

Another lineman down for Denver. Oh well, at least it’s just Case Keenum under center and not someone who matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back