NFL Discussion: Mikey on a milk carton

Where is Mikey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna finally do us all a favor, Greg?
And kill Collinsworth? Maybe

Colin Cowturd just said John Kuhn was the best fullback in the NFL for over a decade and went to 3 pro bowls. LOL, WTF?!
Well, he had the greatest crowd cheer ever so you can take your high and mighty opinionated self and go fuck it.

Tony Richardson should be in the Hall of Fame if we're talking fullbacks.

Colin Cowturd just said John Kuhn was the best fullback in the NFL for over a decade and went to 3 pro bowls. LOL, WTF?!
Well seeing as he was the best blocker I've ever seen, he's got a good argument for it. He was better than some olinemen he played against

Guy had a knack for saving Raahgaahs' ass

Well seeing as he was the best blocker I've ever seen, he's got a good argument for it. He was better than some olinemen he played against

Guy had a knack for saving Raahgaahs' ass

KKKKUUUUHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!!

So he should be more excited and happy when his team collapses on him or coach shits the bed week in and week out?

He's Aaron Rodgers, not some rookie scrub who's not allowed to ever audible. How about he audibles to a slant every once in a while. A quick out. A timing pattern of some kind, the kind every other quarterback in the league throws from time to time. I did see him throw one quick out late in the game, and it was so bad he had no choice but to take the blame for that one.

The guy has zero accountability for himself. It's irritating. It's literally always someone else's fault. That's all i'm saying. Even if it is always someone else's fault, as a quarterback, your demeanor and body language matter. He's a great quarterback, but not in that area.

Could be worse. He made guys like Kyle Orton and Jabar Gaffney look like real NFL players. He's an offensive genius.
Lol, Jabar Gaffney

kdzw08x.jpg

He's Aaron Rodgers, not some rookie scrub who's not allowed to ever audible. How about he audibles to a slant every once in a while. A quick out. A timing pattern of some kind, the kind every other quarterback in the league throws from time to time. I did see him throw one quick out late in the game, and it was so bad he had no choice but to take the blame for that one.

The guy has zero accountability for himself. It's irritating. It's literally always someone else's fault. That's all i'm saying. Even if it is always someone else's fault, as a quarterback, your demeanor and body language matter. He's a great quarterback, but not in that area.

He does a big eye roll or sigh or gives someone a dirty look on every other play.

Ok he had 0.03% accountability.

Who cares, Tonyan Harding finna break defender's legs with his sick moves

He does a big eye roll or sigh or gives someone a dirty look on every other play.

Ok he had 0.03% accountability.

Just admit Rodgers fucked your crush Jordy Nelson and you're just jealous.

It's possible to audible though when you get the play call from the sideline with more than 6 seconds to read the D and make a decision....

Just admit Rodgers fucked your crush Jordy Nelson and you're just jealous.

Hey, the Broncos may be 3-6, but at least they handled their business with the Seahawks.

McCarthy should cut that stiff Rodgers and sign Cutler immediately.

Hey, the Broncos may be 3-6, but at least they handled their business with the Seahawks.

McCarthy should cut that stiff Rodgers and sign Cutler immediately.

At this point? Fuck it. Sign Jay and tell Rodgers to take the year off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back