NFL is a cruel world.

Jags lose to Titans
Packers lose to Redskins
Vikings lose to Bills
Pats lose to Lions

NFL is a cruel world.
When you think you have a decent handle on how things should play out

giphy.gif

This may be the end of the Pats dynasty. They look absolutely terrible.

I think the Pats do need to be a little cautious even though they start slow. They have no weapons.

Maybe Gordon will help the offense but their defense looks like crap. Huge holes all night up the middle.

Now? lol...Even the Cheatriots should not comeback from this.
Yeah. Just you know... loser teams find ways to lose. Plus I somewhat believe if I was confident they'd lose that they wouldn't. Not converting on that last drive didvit, though.

Jags lose to Titans
Packers lose to Redskins
Vikings lose to Bills
Pats lose to Lions

NFL is a cruel world.
Sometimes you need to chuck the world away because it's stupid.

This may be the end of the Pats dynasty. They look absolutely terrible.
This is what we all pray for but I won't believe it until they don't make the AFCCCG. Best case scenario is they eat shit this year, Brady and Belichick retire, and McDaniels has two seasons of absolute shit before being fired.

I feel less bad about the niners getting locked down by man coverage now that no one can get open for NE (I realize they have limited weapons as well)

I know the game is over, but Belichick does seem like a lil bitch for taking off the headset with over a minute left in the game. What would that old piece of shit say to a player that did the same?

Reminds me of 2013 where Edelman became a beast.
Early in the season and theyve come back before, but its going to happen at some point. This very well could be it.

I know the game is over, but Belichick does seem like a lil bitch for taking off the headset with over a minute left in the game. What would that old piece of shit say to a player that did the same?

lol, I thought the same thing.

Jags lose to Titans
Packers lose to Redskins
Vikings lose to Bills
Pats lose to Lions

NFL is a cruel world.
There's only me and one other guy left in my suicide pool

I picked dolphins

lol, I thought the same thing.
Funny thing is that Belichick wouldn't say shit to him at all, he would just be gone. Even if the player was a key member of the secondary and the Pats were getting thrown on in the SB

Early in the season and theyve come back before, but its going to happen at some point. This very well could be it.

Offense should open up with Edelman coming back and Gordon is a wild card, although I don't have high hopes for him. The complete lack of talent on the defense is a problem though. Jason McCourty had a dreadful game tonight. Guy was getting pushed around on the line. Bentley and Roberts were taking bad angles and missing tackles all night. Just a bunch of crappy players asked to do too much and failing.

They are missing trading guys like Collins and Jones. Thuney is the only player they have remaining from trading them (and subsequent trades).

happy for lions but pats aren't dead by a long shot
don't kid yourself
and bellichick looks like he needs some Metamucil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back