NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random fact of the day.

Over the last 10 years in games decided by one score or less, guess who has the best record and who has the worst record? The answers are EXACTLY who you think they are.

Patriots are the best. Browns are the worst.

It just goes to show you the difference between winning and losing cultures. In close games all the little things matter.

I like the stat I saw somewhere that when a team is plus 5 in turnovers since 1999 they are 103-2 (If I remember right) not including the Browns. The Browns in the same time span have been plus 5 five times and are 2-2-1.

mk38e0fdt2o11.jpg

Richard Sherman got hurt again.

If that's the stance the NFL is taking, it's time to quit watching. They can't tackle the qb high. It's a penalty on the defensive player if an offensive player knocks him down into the quarterback's legs. If all a defender can do is grab the quarterback by the waist, the quarterback can just throw the ball away.

Roughing the passer started out as a penalty to protect the passer while he was in the throwing motion after the ball was released. It has now progressed to be a penalty even when a pass was not thrown.

Last edited:
At some point Gordon, Edelman and Gronk will all be cooking in midseason form. Pats will rebound. That defense is another story though. You can't make a deep playoff run trying to outscore your opponents. Wouldn't shock me to see them finish strong but make an early post season exit

Piece of shit for the ages

At some point Gordon, Edelman and Gronk will all be cooking in midseason form. Pats will rebound. That defense is another story though. You can't make a deep playoff run trying to outscore your opponents. Wouldn't shock me to see them finish strong but make an early post season exit
They literally done that last year and went to the Superbowl

Bears make the miracle comeback against Can Bradford (surprising) then I wake up to see the Pats laid an egg in the Detroilet. Fuck this season.

apparently i need to bet on big 0-2 underdogs next season

DET wins
BUF wins
NYG wins (i bet on them, cause HOU is hella overrated)
ARZ covered

Booooooy

This Cowboys offense is putrid.

Everyone talking about the Earl Thomas trade. Yeah, that'd be nice but it aint addressing this teams most serious needs at all. I mean, they could use a safety but offense is where the needs seem to be at. Dak can't get the ball where it needs to be, even when this once great o-line gives him more than 3 seconds he still sails it or damn near puts it in the dirt.

According to "next-gen stats" Dak Prescott has had the 3rd most time to throw. Now, i'm sure most of that is probably attributed to his ablitity to run around a bit but he's not good at it. I mean, he's pretty good at running but his pocket awareness and ability to make plays on the run seems to be non-existent since his rookie campaign.

9 out of the last 11 games, didn't even reach 200 yards passing.

According to "next-gen stats" Dak Prescott has had the 3rd most time to throw. Now, i'm sure most of that is probably attributed to his ablitity to run around a bit but he's not good at it. I mean, he's pretty good at running but his pocket awareness and ability to make plays on the run seems to be non-existent since his rookie campaign.

They should sign Dez.

Dak sucks. Should start looking for a new qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back