NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mahomes TD was amazing, but let's not forget the INT he threw as well

giphy.webp

Last edited:

I'm glad that they changed their helmets back to black. The different colored ones didn't look good.

Real intrigued the this guy. All SEC his entire career at Tennessee, finished 2nd all time in tackles. Hasn’t played in three years fighting a rape charge.

The GOAT returns

Gordon on his way back. I need to see that Mayfield to Gordon connection.

Gordon on his way back. I need to see that Mayfield to Gordon connection.

That should be fun. The Browns have a lot of weapons.

I'm curious to see how David Njoku plays this season. He has a lot of tools.

Corona off his back foot
Real intrigued the this guy. All SEC his entire career at Tennessee, finished 2nd all time in tackles. Hasn’t played in three years fighting a rape charge.

We are cheering for rapists now??

But honestly after just reading his story, I side with innocent.. but who really knows. Fucked up if the girl ruined his life for four years over some regret.

I hope he sues her. Let her get a taste of revenge via courts

Corona off his back foot

We are cheering for rapists now??

But honestly after just reading his story, I side with innocent.. but who really knows. Fucked up if the girl ruined his life for four years over some regret.
Not that uncommon, unfortunately. Who knows though. Sounded like he was innocent and he’s been acquitted. Hopefully he can do something with this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back