NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks to Rodgers and his soft ass collarbone.

Account bet on stats?

Well Carr is more than likely going to start and I'm not retarded.

I will say Carr suffers from a unique condition that a lot of QBs suffer from. Dumbfuck Line play.

Well Carr is more than likely going to start and I'm not retarded.

I will say Carr suffers from a unique condition that a lot of QBs suffer from. Dumbfuck Line play.
Please stfu with your god awful analysis. You are the worst poster in the history of the NFL threads and it isnt close.

This is essentially unwatchable. Neither team is going to attempt anything.

Please stfu with your god awful analysis. You are the worst poster in the history of the NFL threads and it isnt close.

So you're saying he just got worse in the last 2 years? Hot take man. Way to stand up for your QB.

Carr’s mascara is impeding his vision.

Carr’s mascara is impeding his vision.

Idk if @PUO3 has seen the regression. Yeah he had the back injury and then his #1 was gone last year, but he has regressed. Could be a coaching thing, but we'll see with Gruden. I've also seen the Bears offensive line ranked highly. The truth is the offensive lines are okay with glaring deficiencies masked by play calling. Raiders got a decent LT and good center. They can improve their line elsewhere though.

Maybe the mascara bled into his eyes too.

So you're saying he just got worse in the last 2 years? Hot take man. Way to stand up for your QB.
The last two years? One of which was his best season? One of which he was being mentioned for MVP before breaking his ankle? No, has nothing to do with “dumbfuck line play”. Has to do with dumbfuck coaching switching schemes on them for no reason.

Stfu.

Idk if @PUO3 has seen the regression. Yeah he had the back injury and then his #1 was gone last year, but he has regressed. Could be a coaching thing, but we'll see with Gruden. I've also seen the Bears offensive line ranked highly. The truth is the offensive lines are okay with glaring deficiencies masked by play calling. Raiders got a decent LT and good center. They can improve their line elsewhere though.

There are tons of better guards than Osemele right lmao. You are an absolute clown.

The last two years? One of which was his best season? One of which he was being mentioned for MVP before breaking his ankle? No, has nothing to do with “dumbfuck line play”. Has to do with dumbfuck coaching switching schemes on them for no reason.

Stfu.
2015 was his best season IMO
There are tons of better guards than Osemele right lmao. You are an absolute clown.
I said nothing about guards, dickface. There are better guards. It's a plug n play position in the NFL. Welcome to why even though I love Kyle Long I don't rate him as an absolute stud. Or even Sitton.

You're become a Patriots level of delusional with your fandom.

Last edited:
2015 was his best season IMO

I said nothing about guards, dickface.
No, it fucking wasnt. You googled his stats with having zero idea what youre talking about, like usual. Wins, completions, passer rating, all higher. Nearly half the amount of interceptions.
Raiders got a decent LT and good center. They can improve their line elsewhere though.

Watching you back track is comedy.

No, it fucking wasnt. You googled his stats with having zero idea what youre talking about, like usual. Wins, completions, passer rating, all higher. Nearly half the amount of interceptions.

Watching you back track is comedy.

No, because I remember him balling out in 2015.

Also how am I backtracking? You have a good center, and a decent LT. Mother fucker are you stupid there are 3 more dudes hell 4 you could easily improve on.

No, because I remember him balling out in 2015.

Also how am I backtracking? You have a good center, and a decent LT. Mother fucker are you stupid there are 3 more dudes hell 4 you could easily improve on.
And one of the best pairs of guards in the entire league. RT is lacking.

You literally have no idea what youre talking about. Everything you say is fucking stupid lol.

And one of the best pairs of guards in the entire league. RT is lacking.

You literally have no idea what youre talking about. Everything you say is fucking stupid lol.

Better than Sitton and Long

K

Drink soime more kool aid.

Why do you respond to this bum @PUO3 ? Figured you'd stopped reading his posts by now. He's missing a chromosome. If I cared I would make his AV shiny so he could have hours of fun.

Why do you respond to this bum @PUO3 ? Figured you'd stopped reading his posts by now. He's missing a chromosome. If I cared I would make his AV shiny so he could have hours of fun.
Stupidity is a pet peeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back