NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a good laugh out of it.

"Good on him for not breaking her face" but you didn't care at all that the girl was probably attacking Greg Hardy as well...but good on Galette for ONLY beating her with a belt.

They are both huge pieces of shit...that's the point. it's comedic that you called me every name in the book over Hardy, but Galette's A-Ok in your book lmao

Nothing at all to do with him visiting the Raiders at that time, just COMPLETELY different circumstances

Yo you calling parents that give their kid the belt for misbehaving pieces of shit?

Max Kellerman needs to grow a pair and disagree with S A Smith once in a while. He even conceded on boxing topics

Smith has that poor dude whipped as shit. I remember one time they were talking and kellerman disagreed, Smith just starts yelling and Kellerman folded like a lawn chair. Dude has no backbone.

I rarely watch their show but that seems to be a common theme.

I want to get a Kellen Winslow Jr and Darren Sharper jersey to support my fellow sex offenders. However, I'm not sure whether to get a Sharper Vikings, Packers, or Saints jersey, and whether to get a Winslow Jr Browns or Buccaneers jersey. Ebay doesn't have them as cheap as I would have expected given the circumstances.

I want to get a Kellen Winslow Jr and Darren Sharper jersey to support my fellow sex offenders.
:eek:

But if you are seriously a sex offender of any sort I hope you die in a car fire.

:eek:

But if you are seriously a sex offender of any sort I hope you die in a car fire.

We are people, too. Just because I jerked off in public doesn't make me a bad person. Sex offenders need to stick together and support each other in this time of prejudice.

We are people, too. Just because I jerked off in public doesn't make me a bad person. Sex offenders need to stick together and support each other in this time of prejudice.
Actually it definitely means you are a bad person. There is a reason that sex offenders are targeted in prison. They are the worst people in a concentration of bad people. I assume you are joking, but even then it is a lame joke that isn't funny.

Actually it definitely means you are a bad person. There is a reason that sex offenders are targeted in prison. They are the worst people in a concentration of bad people. I assume you are joking, but even then it is a lame joke that isn't funny.

That's somewhat a myth. I was treated well in prison. It depends on the prison whether sex offenders are mistreated.

From an article that I was reading, " Most jailhouse assaults happen because the victim violated prison norms, not because of the crime he committed on the outside." If you behave in prison, you're usually OK.

Ban button making my finger itchy.

That's somewhat a myth. I was treated well in prison. It depends on the prison whether sex offenders are mistreated.

From an article that I was reading, " Most jailhouse assaults happen because the victim violated prison norms, not because of the crime he committed on the outside." If you behave in prison, you're usually OK.
<GOT4>

I want to get a Kellen Winslow Jr and Darren Sharper jersey to support my fellow sex offenders. However, I'm not sure whether to get a Sharper Vikings, Packers, or Saints jersey, and whether to get a Winslow Jr Browns or Buccaneers jersey. Ebay doesn't have them as cheap as I would have expected given the circumstances.
<3>

lmao this troll account is terrible. But seriously, get a Sharper Vikings jersey.

Fucking rofl. What a piece of shit if thats true.

Anddd confirmed true. Teams waiting to hear from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back