NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders finna sign TO. No doubt in my mind. Gruden’s Grinders Super Bowl Champs.

This name change shit before football season is an outrage. Wont even know who were arguing with/trolling/pouring salt in their wounds.

TO still bitter SF won't give him a tryout, lol silly bitch

This name change shit before football season is an outrage. Wont even know who were arguing with/trolling/pouring salt in their wounds.
If I don’t recognize the name I don’t even bother to read their posts. Lol

I’m surprised he hasn’t signed Jeff Garcia to battle it out with Carr.

What's Brett Favre up to? Isn't he supposed to win the 2020 MVP?

brett-favre-2020-mvp.jpg

Erik Kramer's Wife Cortney Baird Afraid He's Going to Kill Her and ...

Baird told police that she and Kramer had a verbal altercation and that when she tried to approach him about it the next day, he "flipped out and began cussing her out, pushing her around the home and then started grabbing various household items to throw at her ... including ice packs and their knife block," according to TMZ. Kramer did not manage to hit Baird with any of those objects,

Of course he didn't hit her by throwing things, he was a Bears quarterback.

Closest thing the Bucs have had to a breakout player recently is whomever got that staph infection started.

If Luck comes back to form and the Colts make the playoffs. Is he lock for comeback player of the year/maybe MVP outside of some crazy shit going down?

Hell no. First off, the Colts would have to make the playoffs which is quite the long shot. Jags are a damn good team even with a mediocre QB, and Watson will be back for the Texans meaning they should be hot again. Even with luck, I would put either of those teams ahead of the Colts to head to the post season.

Secondly, Luck will be coming back after two years following a bad injury and recuperation. Not only will he be rusty, teams will be testing him to see if he is gunshy about getting smoked in the backfield. Even if he doesn't break during the season he's going to be spending a lot of time getting rid of that ball in a hurry to avoid getting killed.

So short of Luck becoming the god damned Terminator behind that Oline and putting on a show like he did his first few seasons, they ain't making the post season period.

If Luck comes back to form and the Colts make the playoffs. Is he lock for comeback player of the year/maybe MVP outside of some crazy shit going down?
Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back