NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fucking brutal. Broke my nose twice and this makes me cringe. Guess the nose is the least of the worries when considering a blow to the head though.

“Unknowingly, I used a supplement that was on the NFL’s banned substance list. As a professional athlete, I take full responsibility for not verifying the ingredients of the supplement. In the future, I will be much better educated when choosing what to put in my body. It hurts to know that I will not be on the field with my team for the first four games of the season.”

200.gif

I've never been to Mile High before. Need to check that out as well. That will be cool.

But you definitely need to check out Arrowhead at some point. Go before December...a lot more enjoyable experience. Lol

I've been to the old Mile High. Never forget Elway, Sammy Winder, and the stadium shaking as a kid.

RIP in peace Clay

Read his team hit a walk off though so his sacrifice motivated the team to victory

“Unknowingly, I used a supplement that was on the NFL’s banned substance list. As a professional athlete, I take full responsibility for not verifying the ingredients of the supplement. In the future, I will be much better educated when choosing what to put in my body. It hurts to know that I will not be on the field with my team for the first four games of the season.”

200.gif

Who in the hell is Victor Bolden?

200.gif

The positive drug test copy and paste answer

Allen is ready to take over in the afc east

Stafford will finally take the Lions to a Super Bowl

-said no one

Ready for another disappointing bucs season

Team might be ready to compete in 2019 under a new coaching staff

Team might be ready to compete in 2019 under a new coaching staff

It's stupid how talented that team is. If they go 2-14 or 3-13, that team will have an instant turnaround like the niners from 2011-2013

Whoops. Kendricks says it's false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back