NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with former Gayder legend Hue Blackman?

I imagine him constantly walking around with this look on his face

hue-jackson-bdede3097cb25efb.jpg

So the Kendricks signing is confirmed again, idk why he's so butthurt. And it's for Jonathan Stewart money so thank you based Gettleman

The Seahawks offensive line is still far from good, but adding a high-quality player in the form of Duane Brown at left tackle has made a huge and immediate impact.

Brown has allowed just one sack since starting for the Seahawks (coming Sunday night against the Eagles), and nine total pressures across five starts. The player he replaced – Rees Odhiambo – allowed four in the last game he started and has a game on his resume this season with 10 total pressures surrendered.

The upgrade from Odhiambo (overall PFF grade of 27.5, worst in the league) to Brown (overall PFF grade of 78.2, 22nd) cannot be overstated.

Before Brown arrived in the Pacific Northwest, The Seahawks had the league’s 30th-ranked pass-block efficiency score among all offensive lines. That metric effectively measures how much pressure was being allowed on a per-snap basis, and it was resulting in Wilson being under pressure 39.4 percent of the time. Since Brown has arrived, they have climbed to the 10th-ranked unit in pass-block efficiency. Wilson has been under pressure just 23.1 percent of the time, which if it held true over the entire season would rank second in the league in terms of lowest percentage of snaps under pressure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fi...negative-bias-duane-brown-grade-dj-fluker-pff

What’s wrong with former Gayder legend Hue Blackman?
If Jason Campbell doesn't get hurt, I think raiders win the division that year. The raiders probably look a lot different if that happens and hue isn't looked at like an idiot because he doesn't trade the picks away for Carson Palmer

If Jason Campbell doesn't get hurt, I think raiders win the division that year. The raiders probably look a lot different if that happens and hue isn't looked at like an idiot because he doesn't trade the picks away for Carson Palmer
<2>

Its pretty funny that Palmer sucked with the Raiders, while being pretty good with the Bungles & Cards.

Its pretty funny that Palmer sucked with the Raiders, while being pretty good with the Bungles & Cards.
He didnt suck with the Raiders tho. He was very shaky being thrown in to a new team in the middle of a season (duh), and then posted 4000/22/14 in the second season.

He didnt suck with the Raiders tho. He was very shaky being thrown in to a new team in the middle of a season (duh), and then posted 4000/22/14 in the second season.
No he didn't suck but some of those INTs were heartbreakers. I think his time in AZ was a pretty predictable representation of his career.

Either way it looked like this was probably going to be his last year in Denver, but this could put the last nail in that coffin. Shitty news for the guy

I imagine him constantly walking around with this look on his face

hue-jackson-bdede3097cb25efb.jpg

So the Kendricks signing is confirmed again, idk why he's so butthurt. And it's for Jonathan Stewart money so thank you based Gettleman

Kendrick’s sounds like a huge douchebag after hearing this.

Either way it looked like this was probably going to be his last year in Denver, but this could put the last nail in that coffin. Shitty news for the guy

Nothing hurts me more than seeing Bronco draft picks fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back