NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so honestly, and not even because of who he hit.

He hit him square in th chest. Didnt launch. Didnt target the head.

I dont see crackbacks (to the body) any differently than I see a QB getting sacked from their blind side. Or a RB/WR getting drilled from the side.

The hit that Tate put on Sean Lee’s helmet was dirty. I think there is a clear difference between those types of shots.
He leaves his feet enough to where I’d consider it a launch. Don’t think it’s egregious and I don’t have much of a problem with it but it deserved a flag and a fine imo.

He leaves his feet enough to where I’d consider it a launch. Don’t think it’s egregious and I don’t have much of a problem with it but it deserved a flag and a fine imo.
I dont have an issue with either of those given the current state of the rules.

As far as launching, it looks like the right one only comes up after the contact. Its debatable either way I suppose.

Building a fence for my father-in-law all weekend, then reshingling his shed tomorrow. If it was football season Sunday would be a holy day. Come back soon NFL.

Building a fence for my father-in-law all weekend, then reshingling his shed tomorrow. If it was football season Sunday would be a holy day. Come back soon NFL.
Last month without football.

Kareem Hunt + Spencer Ware combine for over 2k yards this year.

Homer hot takes 2018

September is when life really begins anew. Football and a temperature drop is what is needed. None of this feygele soccer, baseball, and 100 degree bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back