NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley already above Zeke, Kamara, Hunt, aye?

Must have had quite the OTA.

Barkley is getting that Reggie Bush hype. He's going to revolutionize the position. lol

fb_img_1531838508633-jpg.407853

Apparently this was voted on by some ESPN reporters
Looks like they blow on special teams

Just another 2010 Chargers

Literally lol @ Nelson and Barkley being on any list after having played zero snaps.

going to laugh when he's just another bust from Peen St.

Literally lol @ Nelson and Barkley being on any list after having played zero snaps.

I don't see how Barkley is going to be successful. The Giants' O line is straight up trash. I don't think he'll be as successful as Gurly & Zeke were during their rookie year.

<Fedor23>

I don't see how Barkley is going to be successful. The Giants' O line is straight up trash. I don't think he'll be as successful as Gurly & Zeke were during their rookie year.

<Fedor23>
Eh I think they got significantly better with Solder and Will Hernandez.

Either way, RBs can still be successful with shitty lines. Makes it more difficult of course.

Eh I think they got significantly better with Solder and Will Hernandez.

Either way, RBs can still be successful with shitty lines. Makes it more difficult of course.

Idk, It'll be interesting to see if they drafted a stud in Hernandez. That will help Barkley out. And Solder better be a good upgrade because hes the highest paid Offensive Lineman in the league IIRC.
I don't see how just two additions are going to make that much of a difference personally.

I gotta say he (Barkley) has so much hype around him that it is ridiculous. He's drafting in fantasy I think at #6 in mock drafts which is pretty crazy.

Idk, It'll be interesting to see if they drafted a stud in Hernandez. That will help Barkley out. And Solder better be a good upgrade because hes the highest paid Offensive Lineman in the league IIRC.
I don't see how just two additions are going to make that much of a difference personally.

I gotta say he (Barkley) has so much hype around him that it is ridiculous. He's drafting in fantasy I think at #6 in mock drafts which is pretty crazy.
A quality LT and a good tackle (if he is) is a massive upgrade over what they rolled out last year.

Barkely hype is right there with Zeke imo. Well see if he can play as well in the NFL, but hes correctly regarded imo.

As far as fantasy goes, its stupid to draft him that early. You take proven players early.

A quality LT and a good tackle (if he is) is a massive upgrade over what they rolled out last year.

Barkely hype is right there with Zeke imo. Well see if he can play as well in the NFL, but hes correctly regarded imo.

As far as fantasy goes, its stupid to draft him that early. You take proven players early.

<mma4> Fair enough.

Oh, I remember the Zeke hype and I always knew Zeke was going to ball out that year because the Cuckboys have a great O line. Zeke was drafting that high his rookie year too and I didn't have a problem with that but Barkley is more suspect.

Yeah its crazy, I try not to draft rookies unless I'm backed into a corner. I actually think he's drafting higher than Deandre Hopkins.

<36>

This is a bit OT but

I'm going to go ahead and say that Hopkins will have a better year than AB.

Cant believe AB is already 30.

Cant believe AB is already 30.
I saw that the other day too and I was like:
"Wait, he's that old already?"

With old being relative to given he's an athlete at a position with a short shelf life.

Giants shouldn’t have even drafted Barkley. They already had the vaunted RB duo in Wayne Gallman and orleans darkwa.

Giants shouldn’t have even drafted Barkley. They already had the vaunted RB duo in Wayne Gallman and orleans darkwa.
Isnt Darkwing a free agent now?

Goodness. Thats a lot.

The rams have dropped some serious cash recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back