NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy G loves his dairy.

s-l300.jpg

That chick would have to pay me in order to fuck her. Even then I would say no.

No. I have a strict policy on not drafting players with new HCs or OCs. If I had to I would but I more than likely won't draft him either.

Who you planning to draft at wide-out then? turf-toe Julio? Even though I'm a Packers fan; I think Davante Adams will put up some big numbers this year. Just as long as he doesn't get head hunted again. Or does he not qualify because Philbin is the new OC? Although, he was the OC from 2007-2011, so not entirely a new face.

Who you planning to draft at wide-out then? turf-toe Julio? Even though I'm a Packers fan; I think Davante Adams will put up some big numbers this year. Just as long as he doesn't get head hunted again. Or does he not qualify because Philbin is the new OC? Although, he was the OC from 2007-2011, so not entirely a new face.

Hopkins is gonna murder it. If I have the third pick I'd take him over brown and obj.
Fuck no. I avoided Julio like the plague last year just because of my rule no new OCs or HCs.

Lol at avoiding 1400 yard Julio. Unless youre a can that plays standard scoring anyway.

Hopkins is gonna murder it. If I have the third pick I'd take him over brown and obj.
Fuck no. I avoided Julio like the plague last year just because of my rule no new OCs or HCs.

Yeah, I forgot about Hopkins. Dude is underrated, IMO. Especially when you look at who he has had throwing him the ball these last few years.

Him and Watson could be the next great QB/WR connection.

Yeah, I forgot about Hopkins. Dude is underrated, IMO. Especially when you look at who he has had throwing him the ball these last few years.

Him and Watson could be the next great QB/WR connection.

And if I don't get him, I'd be happy grabbing Fuller late in the draft and taking an RB in the first. Idk.

y'all sayin you wouldn't are gay, just reality.

It's okay, I don't judge.

Jimmy was probably tugging it to that fat old bitch all the way through college. Now he has the money he can live out his teenage fantasy. Let him bang.

<LikeReally5>

Lol at all you acting like you wouldn't go in raw. The past two pages have really made my day. Good stuff.

Jimmy was probably tugging it to that fat old bitch all the way through college. Now he has the money he can live out his teenage fantasy. Let him bang.
This lol. There's a few from when I was a kid that I'd use wealth and fame to smash

Heather Brooke and Alisha Klass fa sho. Don't give a fuuuuck what they look like and if there's paparazzi and tabloid articles the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back