NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think a check is gonna cover this one. All evidence so far points to this guy being a real fucking piece of work.
That's the point. The check writing and moving on should have happened way before now.

Things are shaping up to make this look like the only correct answer. Even if this beating is just a wild coincidence it appears that the fucking guy is a moron. Write the lady a check and move the fuck on.
Thats not something a check should cover.

Damn! Whats in the water that they're giving to those running backs in Buffalo?

Thats not something a check should cover.
I wasn't saying that this is something he can throw money at. He should have just paid the lady a long time ago. No going to court over jewelry or fighting about a house. Get the lawyer to negotiate a settlement and do your best not to have contact with the woman. Instead it looks like the dude was petty over financial shit and could end up in prison or without a career at the very least.

I wasn't saying that this is something he can throw money at. He should have just paid the lady a long time ago. No going to court over jewelry or fighting about a house. Get the lawyer to negotiate a settlement and do your best not to have contact with the woman. Instead it looks like the dude was petty over financial shit and could end up in prison or without a career at the very least.
Ah. Gotcha.

idk, Shady has been a pretty good citizen in Buffalo and guys who try to organize orgies usually aren't a violent lot. I'm going to wait to hear his side of the story before I make any judgement.

Nowadays a woman can say anything and a man's career can be ruined by the court of public opinion before the truth comes out. Let's just see what happens and let the process take it's course and allow this man to continue to provide for his family until an actual legal decision is made.

Allegations does not mean guilty!

time for Demarco Murray to swoop in on the next Bills meeting

giphy.gif

Looks bad. Proving this in a court of law is a different story though.

Would be interesting to see what happens if he is found not guilty in court, as far as the NFL still suspending him.

Trying to frame him like they tried to frame OJ in the murder trial.

Just saw a picture of the woman in the hospital. Total piece of shit.

hqdefault.jpg

Shady should put out a reward trying for finding the person that did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back