NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Pacman Jones fight video real?

The NFL Supplemental Draft is today.

Wouldn't be surprised if this chick hired someone to do this to her. She knew the gravy train was coming to an end and may have tried to put a case on shady.

Wouldn't be surprised if this chick hired someone to do this to her. She knew the gravy train was coming to an end and may have tried to put a case on shady.

pvorT.gif

Hopefully the Chiefs get a CB today in the supplemental draft (Adonis Alexander and Sam Beal have been rumored per blogs and talk radio).

Really, really nervous about the defensive backfield that the Chiefs are going to trot out this year.

CBs- Kendall Fuller, Steven Nelson, David Amerson

Safeties- Eric Berry, Robert Golden, Leon McQuay

Kind of sad that Im expecting anything out of 4th rd pick Armani Watts or 6th rd pick Tremon Smith...but here I am, thinking they could get some meaningful snaps this year. Gross

Thats what you call dedication. LOL

What was it weighed on? Median roster age?

Divided by fans dressed as Darth Vader

Multiplied by Cooper, Crabs, and Cook drops.

Oakland fans shouldve worn black sheets/hoods and called themselves "the CCC."

Incongnito is a real genius. He didn't do it... Shady was in Florida and she was in Atlanta. No shit, you dumb walking steroid. No one is saying he actually physically did it.

I'm going to believe Richard Ingognito (one of the appointed team leaders) to know more about the Shady Situation than anyone else.

If he says LeSean is innocent then I would tend to agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back