NFL Discussion V.5: Thursday Draft Lottery Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 win in the last 34 games. Baker comes in and gets his first win, playing half a game.

@PUO3 rite, you shook

You're posting finna be more incoherent than Conor earlier today
You should change your location to "Tape Room". Might make you just a tad likeable. "Intrepid Traveler" means nothing as we all know that neighborhood fireworks prevented you from watching football recently. An intrepid traveler would have the wherewithal to go a few blocks away to catch the games.

Seeing all the fans flooding the street is warming my heart.

Lot of hot takes in these threads lately but not enough bets imo. Whose singing on youtube.

LOLing hard at this reach.

Baker wont be better than Rivers or Roethlisberger.
Lol @ those washed up geriatrics being anywhere near the level of The GOAT.

But yes, obviously not serious.

If you’re not a fan of Baker, GTFO my face. Dude encapsulates football.

I haven't watched the Browns win in three years. I missed their win in 2016 helping a friend move.

Pretty nice to see a lot of young talent on this team. Hopefully Money Mayfield can keep it together without going all Manziel on us. We're only .500 and we have a better record in three weeks than we put up in the last two seasons combined.

I haven't watched the Browns win in three years. I missed their win in 2016 helping a friend move.

Pretty nice to see a lot of young talent on this team. Hopefully Money Mayfield can keep it together without going all Manziel on us. We're only .500 and we have a better record in three weeks than we put up in the last two seasons combined.
“Im a fairweather fan and showed up for the free beer.”

Word.

Also I just want to say that I was pissed at Cleveland for taking ward over Chubb.......looks like it was actually a great pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back