NFL Discussion V.5: Thursday Draft Lottery Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Im a fairweather fan and showed up for the free beer.”

Word.
Fair weather my ass. I missed one game in the entire dismal 1-15 season. Just happened to be the one damn game they won.

Also I just want to say that I was pissed at Cleveland for taking ward over Chubb.......looks like it was actually a great pick
I'd say that a "great pick" is a little steep of a descriptor at this point. However, the pick doesn't seem to be completely asinine as it did at the time.

Fair weather my ass. I missed one game in the entire dismal 1-15 season. Just happened to be the one damn game they won.
Fairweather af.

Im just talking shit.

I'd say that a "great pick" is a little steep of a descriptor at this point. However, the pick doesn't seem to be completely asinine as it did at the time.
Ward's played very well thus far. Three turnovers in three games.

At least Gayfield won me my bet. Can’t hate on that.

Fairweather af.

Im just talking shit.
Lol. It's all good tonight.

The weird thing wasn't just that they came from behind and won. It's that it was pretty clear they would win even before they took the lead. They just played better football than their opponents in the second half, despite some mistakes. Usually the Browns can be 14 with 5 minutes left in the 4th and I'm i agony watching the game inexorably slip away.

three games
This goes for all rookies that are playing well so far.

dkIKl9s.jpg

Lol. It's all good tonight.

The weird thing wasn't just that they came from behind and won. It's that it was pretty clear they would win even before they took the lead. They just played better football than their opponents in the second half, despite some mistakes. Usually the Browns can be 14 with 5 minutes left in the 4th and I'm i agony watching the game inexorably slip away.
Its crazy what a QB can do for a team, on both sides of the ball. You can instantly see a change in confidence from everyone.

Feel bad for Tyrod, but he was put in a pretty damn stacked situation and looked terrible.

Darnold was crap. He looked like College Josh Allen.

Its crazy what a QB can do for a team, on both sides of the ball. You can instantly see a change in confidence from everyone.

Feel bad for Tyrod, but he was put in a pretty damn stacked situation and looked terrible.
At one point I was hoping that Denver would grab him. Shows what i know. I'm too casual to spend time watching tape though.

Yeah Tygod was uncharacteristically trash while he was in there. Clevelend has a respectable amount of talent on both sides now and should always be playing confidently, but if the QB can't find his receivers, none of that matters.

Good for baker man. Seriously

Happy for the little man. Hue tried to make him into some jabroni backup (because Hue is an idiot)

He literally went out there a took this shit against a guy who many said should have been drafted over him

Myles Garrett da gawd

Just read that the Patriots put Corey Coleman on the practice squad. I've never heard of a 1st round pick being on the practice squad (that's crazy to think that a top 15 pick is on a practice squad, most uninjured first round picks are at very worst affordable backups).

To be fair being a diva on hard knocks + getting released from both the browns/bills is a good way to have absolutely no leverage

Last edited:
Hue should still be fired. His utter lack of talent evaluation at the QB position is overwhelming. From declaring Cody Kessler ("you can trust me on this one") and Deshone Kizer ("This is not just for the moment. We're going to get with DeShone and ride him through it all and work with him through all this") starters and then repeatedly benching both to his complete blindness to the fact that number one pick Baker gives the Browns consistently better chances to win leaves any reasonably apted human being to conclude he has no business coaching in this league.

Sad truth is that Tyrods concussion probably bought him another 6 or 7 losses. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back