NFL Discussion V.5: Thursday Draft Lottery Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skkkkiiiiuuuupppp Bayless is gonna be on cloud 9 tomorrow and horseface will have to just take it.

What about Clownherd? He has been riding Darnold's cock for two straight years, and at the same time he has spent a good 200 shows shitting on Baker. He even had Baker come on his show and Baker shit all over him, and Baker was like this fucking clown has a signed Darnold ball in the green room. LMAO.

Colin Clownherd is on suicide watch. This is the worst possible outcome for him. hahahahahaha

Lmao at Hue stating he needs "to watch tape" before naming a week 4 starter. Dude's eyes relay less present sense info to his brain than Stevie Wonder. Sad!

Can't wait for the Baker era. The Browns will finally be legitimately exciting.

You should change your location to "Tape Room". Might make you just a tad likeable. "Intrepid Traveler" means nothing as we all know that neighborhood fireworks prevented you from watching football recently. An intrepid traveler would have the wherewithal to go a few blocks away to catch the games.

Hey bro, I did go somewhere else. They just all had the same game and I asked to get em changed but they said they were an official bar or some shit.

Dnl_qj9UcAAplck.jpg:large

God damn that 2 minute drill at the end of the 1st half was exciting. War Baker Mayfield

Hue should still be fired. His utter lack of talent evaluation at the QB position is overwhelming. From declaring Cody Kessler ("you can trust me on this one") and Deshone Kizer ("This is not just for the moment. We're going to get with DeShone and ride him through it all and work with him through all this") starters and then repeatedly benching both to his complete blindness to the fact that number one pick Baker gives the Browns consistently better chances to win leaves any reasonably apted human being to conclude he has no business coaching in this league.

Sad truth is that Tyrods concussion probably bought him another 6 or 7 losses. Smh
I don't think anybody else could do that job.

459436333.0.jpg

I was indifferent to the Browns until he coached them, and thought he had them on their way. (I didn't even know what fuckin' division - shit, conference, they played in because of their persistent irrelevance) Then that cokehead impulsive firing spoiled my good will towards the Doodoo Browns. I actually think Chud may have gotten them to the playoffs by now. How do you fire a first year coach and say you have "high standards" when you're the fuckin Browns?!

How the fuck does Hue Fuckin 2-32-1 Jackson even have a job long enough to have that record. Motherfuckers teams have been so bad on the field that one win was celebrated like a Super Bowl berth. "High standards"?
Here's to 10 more losses this year

I have watched the tape and can conclude both the Browns and Jets absolutely fucking suck

Nice job by me starting Carlos Hyde. He always balls early y4wr !!!

That Darnold performance gave me G-no Smiff flashbacks

<{1-17}>

Ugh, now we all have to pretend like we care about the browns now. They gonna lock those fridges back up when they go 4-12

Is PUtO now outing himself as a lifelong Browns fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back